• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Scan Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have stopped one account to continue with another in the CC due to financial reasons. Yet, I still have a lot of files (340) in the Adobe Scan App in the cloud. I wouldn't like to lose these but unfortunately, I can't transfer them quickly. I have an Android phone which I used to make these scans. Is there a possibility to download or transfer them to another platform so I avoid exporting them one by one? I've already put them in one folder together but then as well, there isn't a possibility of downloading them or sharing them in one piece. 

TOPICS
Share scanned document

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your mobile device? On iOS, you can attach Adobe Scan (and Acrobat) to "Files" and move the data around. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2023 Dec 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Android device... so far, I didn't have any luck in finding the possibility to attach files to Adobe Scan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not to attach files to Adobe Scan. On iOS, "Files" is the file manager app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand, it has the same name on Android. Only, it didn't work yet. So far, I still have to export file per file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if this doesn't help: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/adobescan/android/en/findingfiles.html#access-scans-from-other-app...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2023 Dec 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaulttxa9n092uhkh,

++ to the above suggestions, please try logging on to https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/documents/ and then check the box to the left of the folder you created. 

Once done, you should see a tools panel to the right. On the panel, click on download, and it should start downloading the files. It would take some time for the files to be ready to download.

Once processed, you should see a zip file starting to download.

Hope this helps.

-Souvik

Community & Social Consultant | Document Cloud | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines