• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my scans saved in Adobe Scan have disappeared

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20200911_192213_com.adobe.scan.android.jpgI had a lot of scans taken and saved in Adobe Scan but today when i went to Adobe Scan all my previous scans were not showing there, i don't know whether they have been deleted or not. annd when I opened my Adobe Scan app it is showing the error message we're experiencing some issues on the server at this time. Please try again later. So will I get my previous scans back? If yes, then when? And how cani fix this issue or when will this issue be fixed by Adobe. Here are the screenshots.Screenshot_20200911_192752_com.adobe.scan.android.jpg

TOPICS
Android , Manage scanned documents , Save files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Thanks everyone, but I fixed it, I just had to reinstall the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Yun265234412wel,

Yes. The issues are entirely different, with two aspects to the situation.

For @Christine J.'s case, a different team would be looking into it, while for you, we have a separate team looking into it.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Christine J.,

The team found five files in your Adobe Scan folder in the back.

I have shared the file names with you over a private message. Please check and let me know if these are the files you were referring to.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2023 Aug 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Souvik, thank you for your continued assistance. I replied to your DM as well, but those were not the lost files. Those were newly scanned files since July 24. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Christine J.,

Those were the only files we could find on your account.

Would you mind checking with any other account that you might have?

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Christine J. 

Would you mind sharing the latest status on the issue? Are you able to see the files now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Christine J.,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for the delay.

Our team would like to investigate a bit more. Would you mind jumping on a call with us for a few more details?

If yes, please share your preferred email address, date, and time so I can share the details over Email.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@wu30581630o2ql We might have concluded, which might fix the issue for you and all future users.

Would you mind getting on a call with me to discuss the issue further? If yes, please confirm your preferred email address, time zone, and time so I can share the call details.

Thanks,

Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2023 Jun 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have the exact same problem and I would urgently need a solution for it what can I do I tried every method that was mentioned below but nothing works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue. I've scanned files for years and now they're all gone - but they were there the last time I checked! Please help these were really important files!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@S S. - Forgot to tag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2023 Aug 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ZoeyFarmGirl,

Would you mind sharing the below asked information for further investigation:

1. Have you checked the different accounts you might have used with Scan (Sign in with Adobe versus social sign-in)?
2. Which platform do you experience the issue with? Scan Android, Scan iOS, and Acrobat online. Please login to Acrobat Online (link insert here https://acrobat.adobe.com/) using the same login credentials as in the app and confirm whether your files are visible in Acrobat online under the Documents section in the Adobe Scan folder.
3. Are all the scanned files missing, or only some files?
4. When did the issue start? Any details about any actions taken then?
5. Scan app build version, device model, and OS version.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2023 Sep 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue! Months worth of research for my MA dissertation which is due in a week! I can not travel again to scan these documents which have just vanished!!! they were there this morning then suddenly gone. Please HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2023 Sep 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Marwa32045134aq63,

Would you mind sharing the information asked above for better understanding and assistance?

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2023 Oct 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Have you checked the different accounts you might have used with Scan (Sign in with Adobe versus social sign-in)?

Yes, I have. 

2. Which platform do you experience the issue with? Scan Android, Scan iOS, DC web?

Scan iOS

3. Are all the scanned files missing, or only some files?

All

4. When did the issue start? Any details about any actions taken then?

Just noticed it today: 10/16/23 when I went into the app.

5. Scan app build version, device model, and OS version.

23.01.24; iPad Pro, iPadOS 16.6.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Stephie32945883bsif,

Thank you for sharing the details.

We have logged a ticket for the team to investigate.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a major problem, years of scans suddenly disappeared from my Adobe Scan mobile and also from Adobe Cloud. There was recently a new scheme to use a Business account and a personal account. But all my scans have disappeared! There is nothing in the deleted folder. Where are my files? Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my files are visible in document cloud on my computer ("your documents > acrobat files > adone scan") and NOT in my adobe scan app in my phone. How can I bring my files back to the Adobe Scan app in my phone again? Both the adobe scan app on my phone and the document cloud on my computer use the same user id. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @hun33081936pbzx,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for the trouble.

Would you mind sharing screenshots of what you see on both the desktop app and on the your phone for me to share it with the team.

This helps us investigate the topic further.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @S S. 

Thank you for the reply. Please find the screenshots attached.

IMG_2093.png

 

IMG_2092.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @hun33081936pbzx,

Thank you for sharing the screenshots.

Would you mind getting on a call with me to discuss the issue further? There are certain areas I would like to touch base upon and get those to the team to investigate.

If yes, please let me know if the email address registered on the community would be your preferred mode of communication and I will share further details using my official Adobe Account.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that is my email address.
Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that email address is my preffered mode of communication.

@S S. 

thank you for your support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@hun33081936pbzx 

I have shared an email with you.

Kindly check and revert so I can make the necessary arrangements.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines