• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash when saving

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New versionb doesn't work. After scan and save PDF,it doesn't work! Nothing can be saved.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 19.10.28. IOS 13.1.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I'm using and I don't seem to be having any issues. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my documents are gone!!! I downloaded the app yesterday to scan a few documents before my trip today. I was scanning until 1am, everything seemed fine, I saved the files and it showed on my files list. This morning, as I am heading out to the station and I decided to read the files one more time, but EVERYTHING IS GONE!!! I need those files today, that is way I scanned it for so long yesterday. I am connected to my Adobe ID, and I am using the IPhone app. How can this happen???? I trusted Adobe but this app has really disappointed me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried logging into your Document cloud? https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ If scans were saved, they should also be there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Yes! I tried looking at the cloud website and there is nothing there. I tried deleting and installing the app again but still, none of my documents show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please confirm the following :-

Were you connected to Internet while doing the scans? if yes

Were all the Documents were uploaded successfully to the document cloud?

Regards,

Damandeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry for thetrouble caused to you.

Can you please share the video of the workflow?

Regards,
Damandeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines