• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashes, loosing photos and Ghost data

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2023 Nov 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. In this period my adobe Scan app crashed 3 times, last of these Just today, with the consequence of loosing all the scans i made (something like 300/400 Pages of work divided in 3/4 different sessions), and now i'm with 3.2GB of Ghost datas i can't access (photo here allegated, and those are 3.2GB of pure files i can no longer access ,i even tried to looks for folders/Ghost folders connecting my phone via PC but couldn't find anything). I Hope those aren't Just Metadata or a gigantic temp folder but something i can recover. 

Every crash occured during the processing time from converting all the photos collected into PDF format caused by the lack of space in the dispositive (i couldn't Imagine that for processing something like 70 photos  were necessary 6 GB of free space), and i photographed directly from the app so i don't have a Copy of the photos saved in the gallery.

So if there's anything i can do to recover all my work would be appreciated.

The android version Is the 10 QKQ1.191215.002 and the device Is a redmi note 9 pro.

Sorry for any grammar and syntax error present on my post.

TOPICS
Android , Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the photo allegated i was talking about btw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Spato33363001vfls,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Adobe Scan.

The lack of memory error is not caused by the storage space on your device but the RAM required to process the documents.

Also, the storage space mentioned in the screenshot is the temp dump that is acquired when processing the files to creatae a PDF. 

If you cannot see the files on the app or the web (https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/documents/), I fear you will need to rescan the files.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines