Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scans deleted?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been using Adobe Scan for two weeks. I was using the free version and I reached my cloud storage limit after a few days. After this, I was continuing to scan documents with the app because I thought they were being saved locally to my phone. Now I am looking for those files and I see that they are not there. I have upgraded to the premium plan but they are still not there. 

Is there any way to find and locate the files that I had scanned after my cloud storage limit was reached? These files are extremely critical for my work and I would do anything to recover them. 

TOPICS
Save files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Neel,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience with Adobe Scan.

Adobe Scan works entirely based on Adobe Cloud Storage. If you need to save any file on your local storage, that has to be done separately as the application only saves files on Cloud, and if you run out of storage space, the files will be deleted.

If there is any backup, or you can still see the files in the Adobe Scan app, you may click on share to save a copy on the local storage. If not found there, I am afraid you will need to re-capture them to have them saved on the clouds.

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines