• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

To export all scanned pdf file to computer

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I export all scanned pdf file to computer? Please send the steps as well solution.

TOPICS
Manage scanned documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Hi @Michael3660164695b1,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for writing in!

You can log in to https://adobe.ly/3z7oem0 and go to the Adobe Scan folder to select all the files. Once selected, you should see an option to download them on the right-hand panel.

Click on it and the download shall start in a while.

P.S.: Uncheck any file that has been shared to / by you to avoid any issues while downloading.

Hope this helps.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @KRISHNA KUMAR5C73 

Hope you are doing well.

You can download scanned pdf by opening this URL on the computer: https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent . Click Document Cloud > select Adobe Scan folder > select the file you want to download > and click Download in the right-hand corner.

You may refer to this help doc for more info: Manage and work with your files stored in Adobe Document Cloud

Let us know if you have further questions.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this works for one file at a time.  I have many multiple files to move.  Is there a bulk action or do I need to move one at a time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Michael3660164695b1,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for writing in!

You can log in to https://adobe.ly/3z7oem0 and go to the Adobe Scan folder to select all the files. Once selected, you should see an option to download them on the right-hand panel.

Click on it and the download shall start in a while.

P.S.: Uncheck any file that has been shared to / by you to avoid any issues while downloading.

Hope this helps.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines