• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are my PDF Scans

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new user of Adobe Scan but not a new user of Creative Cloud products.

I've scanned the same document three times now using Adobe Scan.  I see the thumbnail in the bottom left corner.  I hit the upper right corner "Save PDF."  I've signed into Adobe Document Cloud on my laptop using the same ID as for my other Creative Cloud products and I am not seeing any document anywhere.  Once I hit Save PDF, I get a message on my phone saying "You Dont Have Any Scans."  This is all bizarre and annoying.  Any ideas?

And yes, I have tried clearing the cache on my browser.

TOPICS
How to , iOS , Manage scanned documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Hi there,

As you have logged in after a long time, please ensure that you are signed in using the same credentials.

The files that you scan and saved to PDF, gets saved to Document Cloud automatically. If you have ot deleted the files, they will still be saved in Document Cloud.

You can check the files on Document Cloud online here https://documentcloud.adobe.com/

Open the link and sign in using the credentials that you use for Adobe Scan application.

Then go to Files > Adobe Scan folder.

Le

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED.  Deleted app and re-downloaded it.  Voila!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As I see the issue is already resolved.

Thank you updating the thread with the resolution as it may help others who are experiencing the similar issue.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I convert scans to PDF, whoosh, they are gone! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As you have mentioned, the scans disappear after saving them to PDF. Is that correct?

If yes, could you please confirm the application and OS version in the device.

Please try to sign out of the application and uinstall it.

Reboot the device and install the application on your device.

Check if that resolves the issue.

You may also check your files on the Document Cloud online here https://documentcloud.adobe.com/

Open the link and sign in using the same credentials that you use for Adobe Scan application.

Then go to Files > Adobe Scan folder. Check if you can view the files in the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new iPhone and now the app will scan my documents let me crop and edit the photos, but when I try to see the pdf file in the "my scans" home page it doesn't show up. I've tried scanning pictures or using my photos to make documents and it lets me edit, crop, and even name the pdf file and then nothing shows up in my home page. I tried deleting and redown loading, also I've gone to settings and allowed for complete access to everything for the app.

[Title renamed by the moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where does adobe scan save files that were just scanned, and saved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kfrnndz,

Sorry for the delay in response.

In the Adobe Scan application, the files get saved to Document Cloud after your click on Save to PDF.

If the files are not appearing in the application, please sign out of the application and uninstall the application.

Then reboot the device and re-install the application from the Google Play Store or the App Store on your device.

Check if that resolves the issue.

In meantime you can check you scanned files online on Document Cloud.

Open the link https://documentcloud.adobe.com/ and sign in using the same credentials that you use for Adobe Scan application.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Al abrir la sesión de adobe scan en el ordenador, desaparecieron todos los documentos escaneados de la app.

Auxilio

[Title renamed by the moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yobismartinez,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are you still experiencing issue with the Adobe Scan application?

If yes, please sign out of the application and uninstall it.

Then reboot the device and re-install the application from the Google Play Store on your device.

Sign in to the application and check if the you can view the scans.

You may also check you scanned PDFs online on Document Cloud.

Open this link https://documentcloud.adobe.com/ and sign in using the same credentials that you use for the Adobe Scan application.

After signing in, go to Files > Adobe Scan folder. Check if you can viewthe files there.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've lost all of my scans. I hadn't logged into the app for a few months and suddenly the hundreds of files I scanned are gone. Is there a way to recover them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As you have logged in after a long time, please ensure that you are signed in using the same credentials.

The files that you scan and saved to PDF, gets saved to Document Cloud automatically. If you have ot deleted the files, they will still be saved in Document Cloud.

You can check the files on Document Cloud online here https://documentcloud.adobe.com/

Open the link and sign in using the credentials that you use for Adobe Scan application.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But i tried the process and still can't find the document 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

•  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2024 Aug 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my all scanned copy erasing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2024 Aug 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @md_3124

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please confirm if you are still experiencing the issue and if you need any further assistance?

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines