Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download all documents from account

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to download ALL the documents that have been signed from my adobe sign account. How do I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Hi Isaacc,

Please find below the screenshot of the Adobe Sign window with question mark icon marked by the red box:

Help icon in Adobe Sign.PNG

If the option does not appear at your end, try to clear the cache and cookies of the browser.

Then open a new browser window and sign-in into the Adobe Sign account.

You may also open the application in the new incognito window in Chrome browser.

Let us know if you still experience the issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not received any reply about this - can someone follow up with me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Treyg,

Sorry for the delay in response.

You can create the PDF of the documents signed by you and then download the file to save on your system.

Take help of the steps mentioned below:

-Sign-in into your Adobe Sign account and go to Manage tab.

-Select the document under the "Signed" tab.

-On right, at the top of the preview window click on PDF. Check the screenshot below:

Adobe Sign doc.PNG

-Once the file converted into a PDF, download the file and save it.

Check if that helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Thanks for the quick reply. That method does not work for me, and only allows me to download 1 PDF at a time. Is there a way to download all the signed PDFs in my account? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Isaacc,

There is no option to download all the signed documents in one go in the Adobe Sign account.

However, for an enterprise account, there is an option for bulk downloading.

For that, you need to create a support case. Please refer the steps mentioned below to:

• login your adobe sign account directly via https://secure.echosign.com/public/login
  • once logged in, check the upper right corner of the page and click the question mark icon.
  • It will open the page where you will find the option to create the support case for this.

I hope this helps.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @MeenakshiNegi , is the bulk downloading a feature in Enterprise Account that needs to be enabled by customer support or is it a default setting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

After I login, I do not see a question mark icon on the upper right corner. Can you take a screenshot of it?    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Isaacc,

Please find below the screenshot of the Adobe Sign window with question mark icon marked by the red box:

Help icon in Adobe Sign.PNG

If the option does not appear at your end, try to clear the cache and cookies of the browser.

Then open a new browser window and sign-in into the Adobe Sign account.

You may also open the application in the new incognito window in Chrome browser.

Let us know if you still experience the issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find the Dashboard. I'm on page https://na1.documents.adobe.com/public/agreements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AL0D44_3-1611109225238.png         AL0D44_2-1611109188750.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution:

1. Open 'Adobe Acrobat Pro'

2. Click on 'E-Sign' and Select 'Manage All Agreements'

Here you will find the list of Completed/Expired/Pending Documents; use the filter to get the desired results and then.. From here only use the Keyboard.

3. Hit 'Enter' (to open the file)

4. Use the Shortcut 'Ctrl+Shift+S'

(This will save the document to a desired folder (select for the 1st time if needed to move all downloaded files to a seperate folder)

4. Hit 'Enter'

(This will save the Documents on your Hard Drive)

5. Use the Shortut 'Ctrl+W'

(This will close the opened document and you will automatically return to the 'Manage All Agreements' screen; use the arrow key to navigate and follow the same steps.

Adobe doesn't have an option to download all files at one go; but trust me this method is worth trying; save a lot of time.

Cheers

Rodney Oswin DCruz

(DM me on instagram if you found this useful, thanks; my insta handle id is: rodzonic)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about if you don't have adobe acrobat pro? Any ideas? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is one of the worst implementations of a great feature set i have ever seen.  Is there an alternative program that worlks with esign that is not adobe?  Just getting this thing to work has been an eye opening experience.  Compeltely BS limitations and setting tweaks, unclear limitations based on license level etc, I havent tracked how much time myself and IT have spent searching these help boards, this is just horrible.. Will take our 6000 person organization and use an altenative product the day it is available.  DO better Aadobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One great solution I have found is if your organization has Microsoft Power Automate there is templates for downloading completed Adobe Sign agreements to SharePoint or MS Teams. Try visiting https://make.powerautomate.com/ and search for an Adobe Acrobat Sign flow template. This isn't a retro active change so it won't download past completed agreements but is an automated solution moving forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a tool to dowload all documents from all users at once, assuming you have Sign for Enterprise.  Contact you Reseller and they should be able to help you out with that.  I have done it for my clients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In several support calls we have been told such a thing doesn't exist. Do you know the name of the tool? Is it something an admin or end user runs? Or does support run it for you? Do you know if it can do individual accounts, or just whole enterprise accounts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My reseller provided the link and I ran it.  You can only do it with Sign for Enterprise.    Contact your reseller or if you have Enterprise creat a support case through the admin console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines