Exit

how do i change my company name

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrong company name appearing on notification email to recipient

how do I change this?

(Changing the company name in the Adobe profile does not work – tried that).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Hi Russell,

To change your Company name in Adobe Sign, please log in to the Adobe Sign portal > Go to the Accounts tab > Personal Preferences > My Profile > and click on 'Edit' to change the Company name.

If this doesn't work, simply click on the questionmark.pngsign on the top right-hand corner of your Adobe Sign Dashboard, where you can start a live chat window with the Adobe Sign Support Team who can change the company name on your behalf.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

I had the same problem and after talking to a support agent, I was able to solve the problem quite easily. Follow the steps below:

Please follow the steps in order to change the company name is Adobe sign.

• Click on the avatar or profile icon on the top right corner of the browser window.
  • Click on settings.
  • Click on Edit  Settings (it's a small text link at the bottom).
  • Click on Personal Preferences in the left pane.
  • Click on My Profile option.
  • Click on 'Edit Profile' o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Russell,

To change your Company name in Adobe Sign, please log in to the Adobe Sign portal > Go to the Accounts tab > Personal Preferences > My Profile > and click on 'Edit' to change the Company name.

If this doesn't work, simply click on the questionmark.pngsign on the top right-hand corner of your Adobe Sign Dashboard, where you can start a live chat window with the Adobe Sign Support Team who can change the company name on your behalf.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two years on and this is still an issue and Adobe seems unwilling or disinterested to solve this problem. The "Delete your Adobe account" option is looking more and more like a solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem as the OP but the answer Marjan A above helped me.  Not sure why changing my Adobe profile didn't change the information across the board but, yes, signing on directly to Adobe Sign was the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had this issue. Log into the admin console --> click settings tab --> click console settings --> you will then see "organization name" click the pencil next to the organization name you want to chang --> change then reflects across entire platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem and after talking to a support agent, I was able to solve the problem quite easily. Follow the steps below:

Please follow the steps in order to change the company name is Adobe sign.

• Click on the avatar or profile icon on the top right corner of the browser window.
  • Click on settings.
  • Click on Edit  Settings (it's a small text link at the bottom).
  • Click on Personal Preferences in the left pane.
  • Click on My Profile option.
  • Click on 'Edit Profile' option.
  • Enter the new company name and click on the Save Button.
  • Log out and log back in to documentcloud.adobe.com.

The Company name will change and then you can proceed to use Adobe Sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2024 Jan 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The company name in My Profile is correct, but when I get the final version of the signed agreements, it lists my business name instead of the nonprofit name listed in My Profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem for me as well - company name appears updated in my profile but automated emails from Adobe when docs have been sent/signed/cancelled/etc. show the incorrect company name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines