• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign - PDF Storage

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are PDF files signed via Adobe Sign stored in the Adobe Cloud?

The reason I ask is because my company would not want to have internal confidential documents stored in the Adobe Cloud.

Thanks,

Gus

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Hi Gus,

Under Adobe Sign, documents are stored in your business system, a repository of your choice or Adobe Document Cloud.

Please refer to the following help doc for more info: https://acrobat.adobe.com/content/dam/doc-cloud/en/pdfs/adobe-sign-solution-brief.pdf

You may also visit this link for more info: Adobe Sign FAQs

Let us know if you have any further query.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gus,

Under Adobe Sign, documents are stored in your business system, a repository of your choice or Adobe Document Cloud.

Please refer to the following help doc for more info: https://acrobat.adobe.com/content/dam/doc-cloud/en/pdfs/adobe-sign-solution-brief.pdf

You may also visit this link for more info: Adobe Sign FAQs

Let us know if you have any further query.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i access them? the linked form does not help. My document has been signed and i got a notification. Where do i go to see it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the answer in this article.  Which says you log in to your Adobe Sign Account here: https://secure.adobesign.com/public/login

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ispaany,

Thank you for sharing this information, as it will help others with similar queries in the community.

Glad to know that the issue is resolved for you. Let us know if you need any help or information.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines