• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign Will Not Upload Word Doc

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 2 years with no issues, Adobe sign will not allow me to upload my Word Doc file.  I get this error so I cleared all formatting and still will not upload:The transient document was deleted from the system because Adobe Sign could not process the document. This can happen if uploaded document contains scripts, macros or Visual Basic code. You may wish to inspect your document for these elements, remove them, and try uploading the document again. https://na1.documents.adobe.com/public/compose

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Hi All,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The issue has been resolved now.

Please check if you can upload the documents without any issue.

If you still get the error or experience any issue, please contact support or create the support case to report the same.

Take help of the steps mentioned below:

Let us know if you need any he

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with PDF's. Same response and I have had no issues until tonight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  Been using this software in my business to send out dozens of contracts every week.  Now it won't upload pdf or word docs.  Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue adding PDF along a template. Was able to convert PDF to jpeg and add as a workaround for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.  Seems like there's something wrong on Adobe's end of things. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone.  I thought it was me.  I've never had an issue until tonight as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reported the issue.  They said that they think it's a generic issue and Engineering is looking into it. Other may want to report this issue if you want to be directly notified of the resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run a construction company and work long hours.  I spend so much time on the computer I was hesitant to spend anymore time on it at home. But my ability to send digital documents is critical.  I am so glad I found this forum and I have bookmarked it for future use.  So glad I listened to that still small voice nudging me to go on line and post the error in a search.  Hope this is resolved soon for everyone. Thx Alisons94837855 for notifying Adobe.  Good night everyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The issue has been resolved now.

Please check if you can upload the documents without any issue.

If you still get the error or experience any issue, please contact support or create the support case to report the same.

Take help of the steps mentioned below:

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but this issue is still not resolved for me.

I had the same issue as all the other folks...I contract version I have previously sent as a PDF will now no longer work. It started yesterday afternoon for us and still continues.

Please get this fixed ASAP.

Thanks,

Brandon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I see that you have PARTIALLY fixed the problem.

What IS WORKING:

Uploading a new PDF to my computer. That is now rendering ok.

What ISN'T WORKING STILL:

Using a document from the Library Templates.

I'm using the same exact document. It renders in one case, but not the other. Please get the Templates

operational ASAP.

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brandon, you may want to report you issue to customer service.  I don't know if they monitor these forums.  They might....I just wouldn't count on it.  I was able to upload my Word doc contracts, but did not try a pdf version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Brandony,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you are still experiencing the issue with the services, please contact support team directly using the steps mentioned in the reply 9.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue has been resolved.  I was able to upload my document with no issues.

Have a great night.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines