Highlighted

Download all documents from account

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to download ALL the documents that have been signed from my adobe sign account. How do I do this?

Hi Isaacc,

Please find below the screenshot of the Adobe Sign window with question mark icon marked by the red box:

Help icon in Adobe Sign.PNG

If the option does not appear at your end, try to clear the cache and cookies of the browser.

Then open a new browser window and sign-in into the Adobe Sign account.

You may also open the application in the new incognito window in Chrome browser.

Let us know if you still experience the issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Download all documents from account

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to download ALL the documents that have been signed from my adobe sign account. How do I do this?

Hi Isaacc,

Please find below the screenshot of the Adobe Sign window with question mark icon marked by the red box:

If the option does not appear at your end, try to clear the cache and cookies of the browser.

You may also open the application in the new incognito window in Chrome browser.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not received any reply about this - can someone follow up with me?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Treyg,

Sorry for the delay in response.

You can create the PDF of the documents signed by you and then download the file to save on your system.

Take help of the steps mentioned below:

-Sign-in into your Adobe Sign account and go to Manage tab.

-Select the document under the "Signed" tab.

-On right, at the top of the preview window click on PDF. Check the screenshot below:

Adobe Sign doc.PNG

-Once the file converted into a PDF, download the file and save it.

Check if that helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Thanks for the quick reply. That method does not work for me, and only allows me to download 1 PDF at a time. Is there a way to download all the signed PDFs in my account? Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Isaacc,

There is no option to download all the signed documents in one go in the Adobe Sign account.

However, for an enterprise account, there is an option for bulk downloading.

For that, you need to create a support case. Please refer the steps mentioned below to:

• login your adobe sign account directly via https://secure.echosign.com/public/login
  • once logged in, check the upper right corner of the page and click the question mark icon.
  • It will open the page where you will find the option to create the support case for this.

I hope this helps.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

After I login, I do not see a question mark icon on the upper right corner. Can you take a screenshot of it?    

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Isaacc,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines