Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic forms for Signature

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are looking into using Adobe Sign and have a question.

We are currently using XFA based dynamic PDF forms. These dynamic PDF forms are either filled by the users or generated through an automated process and require to be signed by the an external party.

I understand that dynamic PDF's are not supported by Adobe Sign and we should use AEM forms JEE (aka LiveCycle) to flatten these filled documents before using an API to send these to Adobe Sign for signature.

After flattening a dynamic PDF, a signature field need to be placed on the form. By default Adobe Sign places a signature field at the end of the document if a signature field is not available. In our case the signature field should not be on last page of the form as the last page(s) contain the Terms and Conditions and/or attachments. The placement of the signature field should be based on where the in the XFA form the signature block is located. Manual placement of a signature field for each document is not an option.

Question: How would this work in automated solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Eric,

I have this same problem.
     Instead of using a Template for signature, it would be interesting if you had a signature mask. Because contracts are standardized, it would be worth saving a signature mask on top of each document.

Pugas

Obs :. This text was generated by google translate. Below is original texto.

Olá Eric, Eu estou com este mesmo problema. Em vez do sistema utilizar um Modelo para assinatura, seria interessante se tivesse uma mascara de assinaturas. Como os contratos são padronizados, seria interessante salvar uma mascara de assinaturas em cima de cada documento.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pugas,

Interesting thought although i'm not sure how to use or the details of a "signature mask".

After some further investigation we found that we could use "Text Tags".

I still have to test this but the idea will be as following:

In the Signature block in the XFA form we will place the following text field with the "Text Tag" {{Sig_es_:signer1:signature}}. According to the documentation this should then be replaced with a signature field once the flat form is uploaded to the Adobe Sign site.

I will update this discussion once i have completed our test and see if this is a working solution for us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines