Highlighted

How to Cancel a prefill agreement

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Occasionally, I'll start a document and then finish it later and it creates two documents. One is left in prefill, and one is sent for signature. That's an issue on its own, but ...

...my real question is how do you cancel an agreement in the prefill stage?

Thanks

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Cancel a prefill agreement

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Occasionally, I'll start a document and then finish it later and it creates two documents. One is left in prefill, and one is sent for signature. That's an issue on its own, but ...

...my real question is how do you cancel an agreement in the prefill stage?

Thanks

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rtbrett,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, the document lefts in Prefill stage. Could you please let us know what exactly you are referring to as "Prefill" here?

Once you start a document and do not send it, it saves under the draft documents. The document listed under Send for signature only when you send the document.

It would be helpful if you can elaborate the workflow you follow and if possible share the screenshot as well.

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you have any question.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines