• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Cancel a prefill agreement

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Occasionally, I'll start a document and then finish it later and it creates two documents. One is left in prefill, and one is sent for signature. That's an issue on its own, but ...

...my real question is how do you cancel an agreement in the prefill stage?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rtbrett,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, the document lefts in Prefill stage. Could you please let us know what exactly you are referring to as "Prefill" here?

Once you start a document and do not send it, it saves under the draft documents. The document listed under Send for signature only when you send the document.

It would be helpful if you can elaborate the workflow you follow and if possible share the screenshot as well.

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you have any question.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Once you click the first "send" after you have filled out the document, it goes to "waiting for for you," not to "drafts." On the right side of these, the status says, "waiting for prefill." There is no cancel option until you actually send it. You also can't edit the email addresses to send it somewhere else and then cancel it. So it's stuck there for forever. To try this, simply fill out a document and click send to where it takes you to prefill to ensure everything is correct. But instead of clicking send, back up a couple pages or even restart the program. You will then have documents in limbo that can not be deleted or edited until they have been sent. I had already sent a corrected version so the last thing i want to do is send again. Someone else made a post about this and you responded by linking them to the standard delete instructions. They responded that that didn't work but you never responded again. If you can find an actual way to delete documents like this that were never completed, that would be amazing. It's certainly nowhere in the help section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

Sorry as I have not understood your issue correctly. When you say Prefill, are you referring to the window where you can add the form fields in the document?

Would it be possible to share the step by steps workflow you do so we can replicate it at our end? Also, share the screenshot to understand it better.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. We have a form with three fields (Full Name, Address, Signature) and have it set up so that we prefill the address field before sending to the client.

Workflow:

1. Home
  2. Click "Start from library"
  3. Select the document & click Start
  4. Fill in client email address, uncheck the box "Preview & Add Signature Fields", & click Next

At this point, we would normally fill in the Address field and click Send, but if we discover an error, there is no way to cancel at this point. If we close the browser tab, log back into Adobe, and go to Manage, it doesn't show up in Draft or "In progress", but rather in "Waiting for you". There is no cancel option available for it. It appears the only way to get rid of it is to go ahead and send it and then cancel it. This would be embarrassing to us for the document to be sent to the entered client email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an issue. As far as I can tell, you can not cancel the ducement until after it has been sent. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a fix for this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I can tell, you still can't delete it, however, you can hide it so it no longer shows.  Right screen under actions, select "hide agreement".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you - That helps a LOT, 'cuz by Default, for whatever reason, when
one clicks on Manage, it goes to the items under Waiting for you, Instead
of In Progress, so we would always have to click on In Progress to get
there, but now after hiding the one under Waiting, it again defaults to In
Progress - MUCH BETTER! 🙂

--
Plain-O Helpers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines