Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete a shared file link

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Team,

With my cloud account associated I uploaded a pdf which I wanted to edit and sign. I used fill and sign option for pdf and then clicked on send a copy I saw message as below

CREATE LINK WITH ADOBE SIGN
Get a link to a non-editable copy of your file and share it with others. Anyone with access to the link can view the file. Your file will be uploaded to Adobe Sign.

and create link below it .

After hitting create link button I was presented with url which I dont want any more as it is public to whole world but I dont know how to disable/delete or remove it .

The link looks something like below
https://adobefreeuserschannel.na2.documents.adobe.com/public/fs?aid=

Please help me to get rid of this url as soon as possible

Regards,
San

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Hi San,

As you are using Document Cloud to access Adobe Sign account, use the steps provided below in order to delete the document from Adobe Sign account permanently.

- In the account, click on the circle in blue provided at the extreme right-hand side of the screen.

clipboard_image_0.png

- Select Settings > Edit signature settings.

clipboard_image_1.png

clipboard_image_2.png

- Then select "Privacy" from the left-hand side pane.

- Enter the email address of the recipient in the search bar. That will open all the documents for that parti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi San,

As you are using Document Cloud to access Adobe Sign account, use the steps provided below in order to delete the document from Adobe Sign account permanently.

- In the account, click on the circle in blue provided at the extreme right-hand side of the screen.

clipboard_image_0.png

- Select Settings > Edit signature settings.

clipboard_image_1.png

clipboard_image_2.png

- Then select "Privacy" from the left-hand side pane.

- Enter the email address of the recipient in the search bar. That will open all the documents for that particular recipient.

clipboard_image_3.png

- Select the document from the list that needs to be deleted.

- Click on the trash icon provided at the extreme right-hand side of the document.

clipboard_image_4.png

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meenakshi,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your solution worked. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meenakshi,

I have the same problem, which has created a link for my document via Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Now, I want to delete this public link. Do you know to get rid of this link?

Is this link automatically deleted after a short period of time?

How to delete an agreement document from your Adobe Sign account

Only administrators can delete an agreement document. See this https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/kb/to-delete-a-document-from-manage-Page.html 

Any help, appreciated!

Thai66BB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I had the same problem. I pressed share by error and Adobe uploded the pdf without asking or confirming and gives a url for the document link. So I found this solution above and followed this. But when I go to the Privacy setting as mentioned above, I do NOT see the document. DOES IT MEAN IT HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM ALL STORAGE USED FOR UPLOAD...

...OR IT EXISTS SOMEWHERE AND JUST DOES NOT SHOW.

This is a personal document that I do not want to share NOR have it kept lying in some random storage accessible to anyone or a privacy hacker. HOW DOES ONE MAKE SURE THERE IS NO COPY ANYWHERE ON THE ADOBE STORAGE.

Appreciate advise Adobe. Thanks much. - s5D98

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have posted some more details here in connection with a similar post. It may help understand the concern and request for assured answer. Kindly refer https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/delete-or-remove-link-sharing/m-p/11472956?page=1#M279281

Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the detailed note. Very helpful. Some related queries are there on lonk following if you can address. Thx muxh. - https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign/how-to-delete-a-shared-file-link/m-p/11472959?page=1#M1423...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sangonew,

Glad to know that the information worked for you.

Let us know if you need any further help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines