Highlighted

Signers signature is not in the right place when the document is returned to me.

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm having an issue when sending my document for electronic signature to another part to sign. 

I go to "send for signatures" , and then "prepare the form" , I drag the appropriate boxes to the fields that I need them to fill in , then i send it to the email address of the person I need to sign it.  - no problems here.

However, the signature of the other person always comes back and it is not in the signature box where I need it, sometimes the signature is 12 pages away from where I placed the signature box. 

I'm using Adobe Acrobat DC

Can someone please tell me what I seem to be doing wrong ?

Hi suzannef79052197

Please make sure you have added Signature fields for all the Signers on the document & assigned the signature fields correctly to the signers to capture the signature correctly

Adobe Sign login page : Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

Multiple signer workflow - Send an agreement to multiple signers with Adobe Sign

Regards,
Aadesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Signers signature is not in the right place when the document is returned to me.

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm having an issue when sending my document for electronic signature to another part to sign. 

I go to "send for signatures" , and then "prepare the form" , I drag the appropriate boxes to the fields that I need them to fill in , then i send it to the email address of the person I need to sign it.  - no problems here.

However, the signature of the other person always comes back and it is not in the signature box where I need it, sometimes the signature is 12 pages away from where I placed the signature box. 

I'm using Adobe Acrobat DC

Can someone please tell me what I seem to be doing wrong ?

Hi suzannef79052197

Please make sure you have added Signature fields for all the Signers on the document & assigned the signature fields correctly to the signers to capture the signature correctly

Adobe Sign login page : Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

Multiple signer workflow - Send an agreement to multiple signers with Adobe Sign

Regards,
Aadesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi suzannef79052197

Regards,
Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue. Can you be more specific?

In prepare form, if I select signature or signature block, place it where I need the signature and assign appropriate signer and email address - when it comes back to me the signature block (both ways ends up including the email as well) moves all the way to the left. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. I would like to have it just be a signature for a check so it needs to stay in place. I have tried properties and locking it - but that doesn't seem to work either. Do you have any suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen signatures float to a second page that is not in the original document. For my purposes, it is a cosmetic issue, but I can see for some it can be a significant problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Signers are assigned fields including signature fields. if no signature field is available for a signer in  given document, Adobe sign automaitcally adds a signature block at the bottom of the document, whereever it deems the most room, if there's no room it adds a new blank page to put this block on.

in acrobat assuming you working in 'Adobe Sign' form mode, you can set who needs to sign this field. The default option is 'signer', but you can also choose signer 1- 6.

if you only have a single signer, you can assign the signature field by selecting 'signer' or 'signer 1', if however you have a second signer after the first signers signs, you need to assign the field to signer 2.

When you select send for signature, the first signer in the recipient list corresponds to signer1, the second to signer2, the third recipients to signer3 and so on.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines