• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Cloud File not synching and getting stuck when opened.

Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aktuell sind wir im UX-Sprint mit einem Kunden, können jedoch nicht mehr auf die Cloud Datei zugreifen, bzw. diese wird nicht mehr synchronisiert seit gestern Abend.

Hat XD gerade allgemeine Probleme oder liegt es an der Datei? Auch eine Cloud-Kopie kann ich zwar erstellen, jedoch wird diese nicht synchronisiert und nicht erneut gespeichert. Es erscheint ein Sternchen am Namen, was auf eine lokale Datei schließen lässt.

Übrigens: gibt es einen kurzen Kontaktweg für Notfälle??

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-12 um 09.32.36.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay. Yes, there is an internal CoreSync issue that is still causing issues for some customers. The team is working on it to investigate the issue. We're glad to hear that your issue is resolved. 

Workaround suggested-

• Sign out from CCD
  • Open Activity monitor
  • Kill Adobe Desktop Service
  • Kill CoreSync
  • Re-Login to CCD
  • Launch XD

Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Creative Cloud Desktop app.
  2. Restart your computer.
  3. Launch Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and launch XD from there and check if you are able to save the documents.

If it still doesn't work, please share a screenshot of the About XD info page. We'll try our best to help you with it. In case you need urgent support, you can always contact us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No offense, but this answer is just too late. Since it worked after the weekend and at the same time Adobe communicated problems with USA Cloud Serven, the problem was surely somewhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay. Yes, there is an internal CoreSync issue that is still causing issues for some customers. The team is working on it to investigate the issue. We're glad to hear that your issue is resolved. 

Workaround suggested-

• Sign out from CCD
  • Open Activity monitor
  • Kill Adobe Desktop Service
  • Kill CoreSync
  • Re-Login to CCD
  • Launch XD

Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as Correct only to Highlight>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't work for me. Still can't open my files. This is really huge... You guys realized already, that we are totally blocked in working with our adobe XD prototypes? Time to switch back to sketch!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD keeps failing when I try saving my documents in the cloud - because there is no connection to the cloud. I cannot acess my documents any off my documents in the cloud (look at the screendumps, to see how it looks). 

I tried all the things that adobe suggest in their help guide and nothing works.. not even a reinstall.. 

I tried to get my own IT department to help me by removing everthing in "adobe sync" and then it worked in about 15 minuts and now it's faling again. 

Please help me to solve this issue.. I cannot work in Adobe XD as it is right now.. 

1.jpg2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Launch Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and launch XD from there and check if you are able to save the documents.

If it still doesn't work, please share a screenshot of the About XD info page. We'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I tried that and I cannot access my documents from there it keeps showing me the same screens in XD. The ones I already sent you. So I am in doubt about what screendump you need from me. I can see my documents, when I log in to CC online but XD cannot connect to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mie,

Sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing the issue while opening the cloud file from XD? I would suggest restarting the machine and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue; I have one file I can't get into. I don't have this issue with other cloud files I owned or shared cloud files. I have tried what was recommended above and it's still doesn't work.

 

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 12.32.13 PM.png

The odd part is that my co-worker can get into the file and has created a back-up of my file that I can use. But I'd prefer to just have access to my original file with all my saved history in it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kubara,

Thanks for trying the steps. Could you please check if you are able to open the file from here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents and share results?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Files are not shown in the cloud. So I can't open them from https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

Today I can't open an online XD file I'm working on.

No error message, XD app is stucked and I have to 'Stop the task' to relaunch it.

My other online files are available.

Yesterday everything was working well.

Hope I haven't lost my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon,

2. Close CoreSync process from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Reboot your computer.
  4. Sign back in on the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and launch XD from there and let us know if you are able to access the file or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

It's working, I can open my file again.

Thank you for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Simon, 

I have the same problem. Have you found a solution?

Regards,

Patryk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can solve the issue by following Rishabh method explained above.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, here is a very simple solution in just four steps:

1. Take your pen

2. Write on your forearm "XD" in Celtic runes (image below)

3. Use the hand with runes to open the document by double click

4. Enjoy open document

Btw. the same solutions works also for PS but not for AI.

Screenshot_1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried almost everything, but nothing worked. I was going to uninstall XD. Then I read your advice. I admit that I found it a little bit strange, but the solution worked perfectly.
Thank you once again.

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am not able to view shared files in "shared with you" in creative cloud. This is posing major problem . Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, can't acces one specific cloud document. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind checking this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-cloud-file-not-synching-and-getting-stuck-when-open... and try the steps and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the file saved on Adobe XD cloud which seems to be corrupted, when I try to open it, the loading bar is stuck and nothing happened, then I need to force quit XD. I tried to do that on MAC and Windows with the same results. Reinstalling not helped either. The rest of my files are opening correctly. What I can do to get my project back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here - I initially posted in this thread;

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/can-t-open-any-cloud-files/td-p/11898055

It seems the problem was solved for the original poster, but it remains for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. If you're still experiencing the issue, please try the steps suggested here:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-cloud-file-not-synching-and-getting-stuck-when-open...

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines