• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD disconnect me from the internet

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am on MacBook Pro and I'm experiencing this issue since the first time I started using Adobe XD. My computer gets disconnected from the internet as soon as I start the software.

And the only way to get internet is closing the Adobe XD and plug again the usb dongle. My dongle:

UGREEN CM199 Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet 

My OS X version: Monterey 12.2. No errors are displayed while it gets disconnected. This issue only happens with Adobe XD.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Hi! Today i just updated XD to new version 55.0.12 and the problem here is finally resolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fix will be available in a future update. This update will have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to let you know we were not aware of this issue but I have just purchased this dongle to investigate the problem. Thank you for reporting this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Was this issue ever solved? I'm having a similar issue on a 2018 Macbook Pro with this dongle:

https://www.tripplite.com/usb-3.1-gen-1-usb-c-to-hdmi-4k-adapter-usb-a-usb-c-pd-charging-gigabit-eth...

My ethernet works fine though the port/dongle until I start Adobe XD, at which point it kicks me off the ethernet connection. I'm still able to connect therough wifi, but for some reason I can no loner use the ethernet and the connection is no longer allowed in the port.

Any advice woukld be greatly appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Problem still exist. 
Please help. We need a update/patch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with XD killing my ethernet connection. I use the Acasis USB C Hub with SSD encloure. I'm on Monterey 12.5 andXD version 51.0.12.6 on a MacBook Pro M1 16in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, as soon as Adobe XD opens, the ethernet connection is lost. In my tests it doesn't happen with other Adobe apps (Photoshop, Illustrator...)
MacBook Air (M1, 2020)
Adobe XD: 51.0.12.6 arm64
Creative Cloud: 5.14.3.1
MacOS: MontRey 12.5
Ugreen Rj45 Type-C 1000mbps Ethernet usb-c adapter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly this issue! 

Hard wired connection via a dongle. MacBook Pro and XD.

Any ideas how to resolve the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you very much for responding so quickly. We always make sure we are up to date, and we are all running the most recent version of Adobe XD. We also tried the earlier version just to be safe XD (50.0.12). But regrettably, it also didn't work there.

We already suspected that the MacBooks with Intel-based processors might be to blame. However, we could readily disprove this theory given that even our M1 MacBooks face the same issues.

Check out this video of the issue:

https://www.hei.io/blog/summary-of-the-best-german-accent-voice-generator-software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is still not resolved! It's driving me crazy as I rely on my wired connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rishabh_Tiwari Please can you give an update as this is a genuine bug in XD that needs resolving. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Today i just updated XD to new version 55.0.12 and the problem here is finally resolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that! Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IT WORKS IT WORKS! IM LITERALLY CRYING. THANK THE LORD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This seems to be fixed with the latest release (downloaded today). Hooray!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines