• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD is freezing

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having a major problem with Adobe XD for the last few days. When I try to open XD from the Creative Cloud window, I encounter the following problems:

1. It does not always open after multiple clicks on the "Open" button.

2. Even when it does open, it displays a white screen with the XD logo in the centre. Nothing is going on.

3. It is sometimes opened, but after about 5 minutes it stops working. It is essentially hanged. Nothing is happening because there is no mouse movement.

4. Or sometimes, a red exclamatory sign appears at the top of the screen next to the file name.

I tried reinstalling it, but the issue remains. Because I am working on a customer project, it is affecting the delivery deadline. Kindly help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Tanmoy, thank you for reaching out. There are some instructions that are useful in this situation. Please try the steps mentioned on this thread and let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines