• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD stuck on launch (logo screen) on Windows

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, I tried launching XD and all I get is a white screen that stays open for about 30 seconds before closing. No error or no info. There was an update available so I downloaded it hoping the issue would be fixed but it's doing the same thing.

I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck.

Any ideas?

Running Windows 10 Home.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Adobe XD Not starting in Windows10
1.Right Click on Adobe XD.
2. App Setting.
3.First try repair.
4.Run Adobe XD.
5.If not working then try the reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 101 Replies 101
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi N0kx,

Sorry that you are unable to use Adobe XD as it is crashing. Could you please try the steps mentioned here: - Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows and update this discussion with the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem and tried all of those steps. restarted dozens of times. updated everything. and still nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I have also followed all prompts from article and I am still unable to open XD, the same problem as the first post. Also using windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nothing works. Revert it back to when it was working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Using windows 10. Tried the entire suggested troubleshooting protocol without success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lola24738076c203 ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please confirm if you have tried the suggestions shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/xd-crashes-when-launched-on-Windows.html and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, thanks a lot for your answer. As i mentionned in the initial post, I tried all the options detailed in this page and non of them operate. Adobe XD is still stuck at launch (logo screen).

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Trinity7InvestmentsLLC,

We are sorry to hear you're unable to launch XD. We would love to escalate and investigate the issue. Could you please generate logs and crash dumps and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message so that I can create a new bug for further investigation?

Please also share the version of XD and the OS details.

I will try my best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this problem. I get a white screen with the Adobe XD logo and it stays on that screen until I give up and close the application. I'm on a PC running Windows 10. I am updated to the latest version of Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Liz254002907ihm,

We understand your frustration. However, the team is working on this issue and investigating it. You'll see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

We'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here is this still not fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ryan25070317dqhy,

I assume that issue has resurfaced. We would love to escalate and investigate the issue. Could you please generate logs and crash dumps and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message so that I can create a new bug for further investigation?

Please also share the version of XD and the OS details.

I will try my best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I have the same problem, the app is stuck on the load screen with the logo. It is now the end of November and it is still not fixed. How on earth is this acceptable? I can't use the product I'm paying for. It's been the same for problem for months now... You can't excpect your customers to go in and change files proporties for a program that they are paying for to work. And it seems this "solution" doesn't even work. If this is not fixed soon, i expect a refund. 

//Christoffer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Christoffer27161914uci8,

Sorry for the bad experience. We know it's a long pending issue. Would you mind telling us the version of XD installed on your machine and the operating system you're working on? Please ensure you're on the latest version of XD (XD 55.2).

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening Harshika,

I logged onto my computer today as well to find I had this issue, just yesterday everything worked as intended. I have not updated any program or windows between XD working and XD not working, so I am not sure what is happening.

When I launch XD, it stays on the loading screen with the XD Logo and never goes anywhere. I have gone through every step in the article linked above with no change.

I am on Adobe XD Version 55.2.12, and I am on Windows 10 64-bit fully updated. 

I am on a crunch to get a website built in less than a month and all of this relies on me using Adobe XD. Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to have worked for me. I am now able to get into Adobe XD

Adobe XD Not starting in Windows10
1.Right Click on Adobe XD.
2. App Setting.
3.First try repair.
4.Run Adobe XD.
5.If not working then try the reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Worked for me also!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what Atul said, try the solutions in this post and let us know if they helped.

Adobe XD won't start on new machine (Windows 10)

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I tried the solutions you provide, and still does not work. After opening the app, white screen and crashes about 10 seconds later.
Last update literally broke the app. Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try rebooting your machine? We've seen some other people hit this problem due to an update of Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot believe this helped, and would never thought about this. I mean, what the heck, I was pissed of for a moment.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines