Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug Flickering screens with Gamepad input

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've noticed that protype doesn't work correct in web browser(Chrome, Edge etc,)

and sometimes just in preview mode in XD with gamepad

For example,

I have 7 screens with trigger D-pad Right linked one by one

And when I press this button it redirects me to 5th - or 7th screen with flickering first 4.

Looks like high sensitivity of pressing buttons to time.

It is caused to xbox and dualsense gamepads and and for all buttons.

TOPICS
Known Issue , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Oleksandr26038192dosz,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry to hear you're experiencing flickering while using XD. We will try our best to help you.

• Could you please share the version of XD and the details of your operating system?
  • Please share the screenshot of your design in Prototype mode to look for the wire connection.
  • Could you please try copy-pasting the design into a new file and checking if it works?
  • Please share a video of the screen flickering to better investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, thank you for reply

I'm not able to share screens but I've created a test file and added similar interactions

Horizantal 6 tiles list and hilghlight with D-Pad Left/Right(6 artboards linked with D-Pad Left/Right triggers to move forward and back)

There is not any animations and so on.

It works correctly in XD preview:

When I press D-Pad Right from 1st artboard it redirects me to the 2nd, after pressing on ther 2nd I'll get 3rd and so on.

But in the web browser after first press it redirects to 3rd artboard or even futher(depending on time of pressing)

I've checked different browsers(Chrome, Edge)

and on 3PCs(win10, win11) 

Result is the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines