• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I buy a personal subscription for XD only?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm from the Netherlands and I've tried out XD.

Now the trial is over and I want to buy a subscription for just XD.

I don;t need more, I just need XD.

Is that possible? If so, can you give me instructions where I can find the "buy now" button?

Kind regards,

Wim Veninga 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Hi,

Adobe XD is no longer available for purchase as a single application but will continue to be supported for existing users. XD will continue to be available as part of our Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps subscription. We will continue to support existing Adobe XD customers.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Wim293664747kzn, I hope answer of @HARSHIKA_VERMA in this conversationmakes it clear also for you:

"

Hi All,

Latest updates from the team on XD not being available on the Creative Cloud Desktop app to download.

"From April 1, 2023, Adobe XD will no longer be available to new customers for sale as a single application. Adobe XD will continue to be available for add-ons and renewals for customers who had already purchased XD Single App on or before March 31, 2023, and to any customer (new or existing) as part of Creative Cloud All Apps plans. We will continue to provide technical support for all XD users, whether from a Single App or All Apps plan.

For new customers, every All Apps plan will continue to have XD as part of it, for example:

• Creative Cloud, Creative Cloud for teams, and Creative Cloud for enterprise All Apps.

• Creative Cloud for teams and Creative Cloud for enterprise All Apps Pro Edition.

• Creative Cloud for teams and Creative Cloud for enterprise All Apps Pro Plus Edition.

For existing customers, they may also continue to use, renew, and add seats of XD with any plan they are currently on."

The team is actively working on the User IDs who are unable to see XD after having the CC all-app plan. We will keep you posted with the update on the bug. To the existing customers, please continue to report if you have All Apps plan. 

Thanks,

Harshika

"

If you have any other questions, writing a reply to the conversation I linked might be more helpful, hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would begin switching to Figma for your future design needs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yup, adobe is pushing away their users from them. They need to understand their customer. Not everyone is rich enough to sustain with their $59/mo subscription charges.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our entire teams switched to figma.. Thanks adobe..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genius, now I dont have to think about choosing between figma and XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need Adobe XD only 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Adobe XD is no longer available for purchase as a single application but will continue to be supported for existing users. XD will continue to be available as part of our Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps subscription. We will continue to support existing Adobe XD customers.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a truly horrible business practice. You're alienating your customers and driving them away. I wish you'd reconsider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Given the product is in maintance mode and will no longer be developed, it is not worth investing your time or money on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh man, thanks for letting me know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dumb move by Adobe, especially after losing the Figma deal. This now cements my decision to make switch to Figma (even moreso now that i know Adobe won't own it) and will slowly phase out all my other Adobe products since there is enough competition out there. Canva is already putting Photoshop to shame. Adobe literally digging its own grave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They were slowly killing XD even before the Figma deal...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines