Copied

Se pueden inseryar videos MP4 en XD

The Tittle was edited by Moderator.

Xemein

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience. We now support video playback in XD. We would request you to please update XD to the latest version ( XD 45).  

For more details on the latest features please visit our What's new page.

Happy Max 🙂

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 134 Replies 134
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's some good news. The status of the request is changed to "feature started"!  This indicates that the feature is under development and likely to make its way into a future update. Meanwhiule, check out the "Anima Plugin" that can help insert videos and gifs in your XD document. 

Hope this helps, Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks. My Best regards 

Xemein

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the trend would be videos (i.e. Nike login page), do we have any ETA? thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Crist,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Yes definitely, videos would be the coming trend. I hope you have already upvoted the feature request mentioned above. If not, please upvote the request to add your voice. The status of the feature request is changed to feature started so definitely the team is working on it. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

This is great news if it has moved over to feature started in Adobe XD application development. I've upvoted and I'm excited to see this in an update soon!

Thanks

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving to Figma from today. Still unable to add simple gif's. Yo Adobe Restaurant, please add spoons before I come to to your restaurant to have dinner. Please for the love of god. Its not about Figma having this feature, Its about UX/UI designers like us who constantly want to develop interactive animated prototypes. So, even a first grade kid will know why this feature is so basic like spoon in restaurant. Adobe is so hectic. We've to drop feedback for adding spoon in suggestion box. 100 years later adobe restaurant is like okay feature started. You guys really are the god of speed man.

YOU COUGHED FOR THIS FEATURE TWO YEARS AGO. FOOLING US AGAIN ADOBE!! THANKS!!
O WAIT!! FIGMA FIGMA FIGMA!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A simple thousands years obvious feature missing from a age old flagship companies prototyping tool. GIF!!! it shouldn't need another plugin to use (which isn't even working btw.) it should be a simple drag and drop feature from the very start of XD even when it was on beta. We are talking about GIF not any other recently made format or anything. This is simply ridicilous. I am also moving to Figma right after we are done with the design. I will also search for a way to import the current design to Figma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tarkhan,

We understand your concern and will make sure to pass on your feedback to the team. You may also submit your feedback on our XD UserVoice and upvote the request to add your voice.

As a workaround:-
You can use the "Anima plugin," which can help you import Gifs into your design file.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I already tried the Anima Plugin and it also doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Besides, it is utterly ridiculous to need a 3rd party plugin, which requires me to sign up to another service just to add a GIF animation to a project I am working on... I mean guys think about it GIF is around for 35 years!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe net worth $172B / Figma net worth $10B
Adobe founded in 1982 / Figma founded in 2012

Must be a legacy feature to add this....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for making videos to be inserted in ADOBE XD. thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rubiana Choong ,

Gload to hear that! If you need information on how to use videos in XD, I found this discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/quickly-get-started-with-using-videos-in-xd/td-p... which you can refer to.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

super helpful, thanks Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you kidding me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

A workaround would be importing your video to Photoshop>Creating Layers from Video>Exporting>Import Layers to Artboards>Auto Animate Artboards. Utlizing this technique for any video over 10/15 seconds would be time consuming. However, if you're attempting to create some cool animation for an intro to your app Home Screen or transations, it seems to work pretty well. Adjust your auto animate settings until moving from artboard to artboard looks like a video. Same technique works for After Effects, creating your video in AE, rendering via AME & then to Photoshop...(repeat steps). I do hope they make this a little easier with future updates, as it is pretty tedious at times. Feedback welcome!

-Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Nathaniel...

And then using that in XD how? What file format? I think the hope is to have triggerable video in an XD shareable preview for client review within an XD prototype, in browser.

Christopher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Adobe, insert this function, that would be the killer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe, If you would give the source code of your software, I could actually add this feature in xd. I think this function is important but I don't why you ain't doing anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely - this would be a massively useful feature on nearly all of the projects that I work on!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be extremely helpful if adobe would move on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must be joking. Video is the single most important medium of the present and future. And it is not supported by Adobe XD...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

u can insert video now in the latest version of  adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find very confusing and difficult creating animation in adobe xd. And there is limitation too which is really frustrating. Is it possible to make custom animation in after effects and use it on adobe Xd?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines