• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coediting Icon not available on Ventura on XD 55 version.

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

the Invite to Coediting Icon isnt showing any more. Is this an issue? I just updated my Mac to Ventura. 

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Hi @Daren1587 & All,

Update: Please update XD to the current version (XD 55.1) and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

I just updated to XD 55.1, and co-editing is back! Thanks for fixing this; I depend on this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Daren1587,

Could you please "Check for updates" in the Creative Cloud Desktop app? They have released a dot version today, so you might get it once you refresh your Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Let us know if you see it on your end. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the version of XD I have running on my laptop (Apple Silicon) now has the co-editing icon. The version of XD running on my desktop computer (Intel Chip) does not.

Here are 2 shots from the laptop running Apple silicon:

Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 1.48.35 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 1.48.19 PM.png

And here are 2 shots from the Intel iMac:

Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 1.49.18 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 1.49.04 PM.png

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to XD 55.1, and co-editing is back! Thanks for fixing this; I depend on this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome. Thanks for the confirmation. I am glad you're back on track. Please feel free to reach out for any assistance in the future. 

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm able to share my XD document/invite others to see it, but I am unable to activate coediting. I've looked at tutorials which say to press a button to do so ("enable coediting"), but this button doesn't appear for me. It's important for me to be able to edit at the same time as someone else. How can I resolve this?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't used this recently, but I think you only had to activate the coediting when it was in beta. It should work automatically now when you invite someone to edit and they open the document. Have you tried it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Marie267849446v2x,

Sorry for the delay in response. This was a known issue with XD 55 version, which has been discussed here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/coediting-icon-not-available-on-ventura-on-xd-55....

Please update XD to the current version (XD 55.1), which seems to have addressed this issue.

Let us know if the icon is visible now.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines