• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content all missing

Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have almost one hundred artboards, when I edit one of them, suddenly the cloud file shows saving, then all content were missing, but the artboard is still be here. I try to find the latest backup version file, unfortunately, missing too. Go back to one hour point before, the file is back.

Why? There will be a lot of changes within 1 hour. I miss my file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sandy121,

We are sorry to hear you lost changes in your file. We would like to know if you are able to see the changes by opening the file from here. If no, we would request you to please share few details with us so that we can investigate and escalate the issue-

• The version of XD and the OS of your machine
  • Share logs using thelog collector tool and crash dumps by uploading them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.
  • Please share your Adobe ID as well.  

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I can see the file, download this file, the same problems existed. The artboards are displayed, but the content are all missing.

sandy121_0-1640655304723.png

sandy121_1-1640655411075.png

sandy121_2-1640655445084.png

Adobe ID is sandy.yu@avepoint.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have images missing as well, when convert the files to jpg or png, the images will not transfer over on the saved file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the ID and the OS details. Could you please also share the Logs and Crash dumps using the links shared above along with this XD file so that I can escalate the issue to the team for further investigation?

For immediate assistance, please get in touh with our support team using the chat icon.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears the images were not loading onto the saved file because of the size of file, when I reduced the file to 2x from 4x, the images are now shown on the jpg file.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear you're able to see the images. So I assume you're back on track and able to access all your content, right?

Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines