Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: can't verify my subscription status (Windows) in XD

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the following solutions in the order in which they are listed: 

If that doesn't help, then try the below steps.

• Start the Credential Manager Service: 

clipboard_image_0.png

• Disconnect VPN and retry 
  • Switch to a different network and retry 

Or,

You may try the below steps-

1. Click Start Button and Type "Windows Update"
  2. Now either click "Check for Updates' or click on one of the options "Important" or "Optional". This will open a window, "
  3. Select Updates to Install".
  4. In Optional Updates, Find update KBXXXXXX (Depending on the latest update) and check it. You can uncheck all other updates from Important and Optional list as that will make the process faster.
  5. Click Ok, Wait for installation to complete.
  6. Now Download EasyFix.msi from this link (Search Easy Fix as article is quite long)
  7. Easy Fix will add the required registries, Now you must restart the system and check the workflow.

If these solutions do not help, please share your OS and XD version of your machine with Harshika Verma so that she can investigate more about your issue.

Thanks, 

Preran 

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 218 Replies 218
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the solutions in this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/SOLVED-Can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-Windows/td-p/1061... and let us know if you still need assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having this issue on a mac and the link you provided above for mac users does not work. 

Please let me know if there is a solution as I cannot open Acrobatt at all (what is strange is that it's not affecting photoshop).

Looking forward to your reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for the delayed response. This is the first time I have heard of this issue on a Mac OS. I suggest posting your question the Acrobat forum https://community.adobe.com/t5/Acrobat/bd-p/acrobat to see if this is an issue unique to Acrobat. If you are facing this issue with XD as well, please get in touch with our tech support team directly using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also on Mac OS and having the exact same problem juliaj. Acrobat won't open at all. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything listed on that page and this one and nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alan,

If you tried all the solutions listed here https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/SOLVED-Can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-Windows/td-p/1061... and you still need assistance, please get in touch with our tech support team directly https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m using this link. Let the team know of all the troubleshooting steps you have performed so far.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was on a chat with Adobe for over 2 hours yesterday and nothing was solved. 😞 getting extremely frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is also still not fixed and frustrating. The strange thing is that it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Do let me know if you find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gave up.
Downloaded GIMP.
Cancelled Adobe CC Subscription.

Good show, Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran. How do you solve the same problem on MAcbook Pro? I have updated Catalina version to 10.15.2 today and now my Acrobat Pro DC will not load. I get the message that status can't be verified.. check the internet connection .. Internet works fine )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ZiggyK, this is when my issue began as well. I am running an iMac. Updated to 10.15.2 and suddenly this issue. Adobe tech took over my system for over 2 hours last week and couldn't resolve the problem. I have a phone call today with a senior tech. If I get it resolved I will post an update here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I have good news and bad news. The good news is that the issue is resolved. The bad news it that I did nothing to resolve it, it just started working. After not working over the weekend, I tried acrobat again this morning and the same error message popped up again. Adobe finally called me at 12:30pm for my scheduled tech support call, as I am on the phone with them, I try launching acrobat again to tell them the exact error massage I have been getting and guess what/ No error message. Opening and running properly. I have changed NOTHING since this morning. Same network, not shutdowns, no restarts, nothing. It just suddenly started working again. Hopefully this will be the case for some of you as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open Acrobat...It just gives me the dialogue box "We can't verify your subscription" but I am logged into creativecloud with all other apps and have a working internet connection????????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open Acrobat either. "We can't verify your subscription status." Really?
All other Adobe applications are OK. I am able to work with an older version – Acrobat XI Pro which wasn't uninstalled. Dunno, it's all too hard, and too hot, and where I live, too smokey. Currently re-installing Acrobat DC but am not optimistic as it seesm to be taking forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone ever solve this issue? Same thing happening to me today. All my other apps run fine, but keep getting the subscription error with Acrobat. The Adobe tech guy has had control over my system for 2 hours now trying multiple fixes and nothing works. Sure glad I am paying for a subscription for this garbage. Being that I bill out at $100/hr and my computer has now been down all morning, I think a free month or two is in order don't you Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on a mac or pc? 

For a temporary fix on a mac what works for me is locking and unlocking the Keychain access by clicking the lock icon followed by a password prompt (Application>Utilities>Keychain access). This seems to solve it but only for the day and then I have to start over.

If anyone has a better solution do let me know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I will give that a shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling the latest Microsoft package helped resolve this issue for one user. If you aren't confident about doing the uninstall yourself, I suggest getting in touch with our tech support team using this link https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Preran

Please give me the Microsoft package number,  we are getting the issue for several users. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this same issue. The computer did an update and now I cannot access Adobe. Chatted on tech support and they could not help me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can’t verify your subscription status.

this kind of error show in Adobe XD. I uninstall serval time my Adobe XD please fix this issue ASAP!

my adobe ID is:<Removed by moderator>

Contact number:<Removed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Devam,

Sorry that you encountered this error, we would need some additional information from your end and we'd appreciate your cooperation with this.

I would request you to share the following logs.

1. Check for NGLClient_AdobeXD117.0.12.11.log on this location: - %localappdata%\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_xxxxxxxx\AC\Temp\

2. Run the log collector tool How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool and send logs via email or a downloadable link (dropbox)

3. Collect the crash dump using this link: - How to generate crash dumps on a Windows machine upload the file to CC or Dropbox and share the link with me in a private message.

Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Devam Soni

Web Designer

<Personal information removed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't get any response by your side. please help me out.

Devam Soni

<Personal info removed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try enabling the Credential Manager on your computer and let us know if it helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines