Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: can't verify my subscription status (Windows) in XD

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the following solutions in the order in which they are listed: 

If that doesn't help, then try the below steps.

• Start the Credential Manager Service: 

clipboard_image_0.png

• Disconnect VPN and retry 
  • Switch to a different network and retry 

Or,

You may try the below steps-

1. Click Start Button and Type "Windows Update"
  2. Now either click "Check for Updates' or click on one of the options "Important" or "Optional". This will open a window, "
  3. Select Updates to Install".
  4. In Optional Updates, Find update KBXXXXXX (Depending on the latest update) and check it. You can uncheck all other updates from Important and Optional list as that will make the process faster.
  5. Click Ok, Wait for installation to complete.
  6. Now Download EasyFix.msi from this link (Search Easy Fix as article is quite long)
  7. Easy Fix will add the required registries, Now you must restart the system and check the workflow.

If these solutions do not help, please share your OS and XD version of your machine with Harshika Verma so that she can investigate more about your issue.

Thanks, 

Preran 

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 218 Replies 218
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! I was trying to fix this problem since 3 days. This helped me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having tried all the possible solutions and failing I eventually, after hundreds of trials and errors, fixed the error by removing web credentials for Adobe XD in Windows Credentials Manager. I hope it helps everyone! Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the solutions in this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/SOLVED-Can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-Windows/td-p/1061... and let us know if you still need assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem but with a Mac. I'm only trying to use Acrobat and I can't open anything. It's extremely frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zgood, sorry that you're having trouble with licensing, please try the steps mentioned here: - https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/troubleshoot-licensing-activation.html.

In case you still need assistance, please post your query here: -https://community.adobe.com/t5/Acrobat/bd-p/acrobat.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restarting the credental manager did it.  Thanks.  I was about to give up on the software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the frustration and thanks for trying the steps. Nice to hear you are able to resolve the issue. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any assistance. We'd be happy to help..

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to access adobe xd on macOS Catalina, but every time I try to do that the following error message appears "We can’t verify your subscription status." I've tried signing out and in and I've tried the solution on the troubleshooting guide but nothing works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps suggested in this similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/install-solved-can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-windows/t...

Let us know if this works or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, after trying:

-Signing in and out
-Locking and unlocking my keychain access
-Uninstalling and reinstalling adobe xd
-Restarting my Mac

Nothing worked… NOTE: that I’ve created my adobe id, installed adobe xd and signed into to the adobe creative cloud using a vpn, I then turned off my vpn and opened adobe xd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the steps. Could you please confirm if it worked after disconnecting from VPN? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it did not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I tried signing in using the original location I created the account with using the VPN, and it worked... which is a bad thing since I have to use a VPN throughout the whole time I am using adobe xd... is there anyway to make this thing work without it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind sharing the location from where you are trying to access Adobe XD? Please send a private message to me by clicking on my name and I would request you to share your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the Adobe ID. Could you please confirm if you are connected to a managed network? If yes, please share these endpoints with your IT Department and ensure these are enabled. You can find the list here: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I am not connected to such network... since I am a hobbyist that works from home 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem on a Mac. I am connected online, did the shutdown and restart, unsynced the date and time, etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monica,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issue with XD. Would you mind sharing the version of your mac operating system? Have you tried all the steps mentioned in this post?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have follow the instructions but on Citrix there are no Web crednetials on the VDA's.  Anyone else at the ned of the line?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

USING A VPN WORKED FOR ME

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice to hear that and thanks for sharing the solution that worked for you. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, for context: I used to use Adobe XD back when it was free in its beta release, until the period where it wasn't free anymore and a subscription was required. I had switched to Figma later on but kept the Adobe XD subscription in case I needed to revisit client projects built on XD.

I just found out recently that Adobe XD is apparently already free but I still got monthly charges, up to the time I cancelled my subscription. I had my subscription cancelled because it didn't seem like the projects were ever going to be active again anyway, and besides, XD is already free right? But when I opened XD just now, it was still asking me to verify my subscription.

Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 5.10.24 PM.png

So, two questions:

1. Can I still use Adobe XD after the 6-day warning

2. Am I eligible for a refund after they charged me for what should have already been a free product?

Thanks to everyone who can provide answers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in this case I recommend that you contact Adobe customer support directly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am facing this issue from last week tried everything but not solving.

I just update the adobe XD to the new version using a creative cloud app after that I am facing this issue.

xd error.png

regards

Omar Islam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi onariclam,

Please try the solutions in this post https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/SOLVED-Can-t-verify-my-subscription-status-Windows/td-p/1061... and let us know if you still need assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines