Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code:191 - impossible to solve

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Fellow Community,

I have been experiencing for a few days now from my PC factory reset the error code:191 while trying to install Adobe XD from the Adobe Creative Cloud app.

When I peek into the error log file, there is this:

Exit Code: 191
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error (Code = 191) executing in command 'AddUWPAppxCommand' for package: 'UWPAssets', version:48.0.12.10
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: UWPAssets Version: 48.0.12.10). Error code: '191'
ERROR: hdhelper exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox\HDHelper.exe failed to install UWP app with error code 1 - OS Message: C:\adobeTemp\ETRFABA.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appx#@#OS_Error_Code: 0x80073cf0#@#OS_Error_String: Common::Deployment::MsixvcStagingSession::GetManifestReader in MsixvcStagingSession failed with error 0x80070570.
ERROR: Failed to install UWP Appx Package with error C:\adobeTemp\ETRFABA.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appx#@#OS_Error_Code: 0x80073cf0#@#OS_Error_String: Common::Deployment::MsixvcStagingSession::GetManifestReader in MsixvcStagingSession failed with error 0x80070570.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any suggestions on how to fix this issue? I have benn wondering on the internet for days trying to reach a solution but impossible, nothing works.

Thank you for any help on the fix.

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Edit: By this edit I'm closing this thread, as the solution to this apparently unsolvable problem (after a windows reinstallation from 0 and other solutions I found on the internet - there are many of these problems) is just simply not using Adobe XD and switch to Figma - because there isn't any other solution, I have to switch software, very cool...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Grégory Buffard , I use XD on a mac but I'd check the solution in this conversation: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/installation-problems-with-code-191/td-p/1113399... pasting it below:

Looking at the error message screenshot, it seems (just saying it seems) like all you have to do is install this macro: "Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4 ".

You need to go to the Microsoft Store and try the download from there directly.

If for some reason this doesn't work or you're not able to find it, I would recommend to try the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleanup Tool to properly remove old traces of the CC app and reinstall it again using this link:   

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/aps/all/desktop 

I don't know if your problem is exactly the same but it might still help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Evening sir!

Thank you for your suggestions, unfortunately none of them worked :(. Also I've completly earased my PC an reinstalled Windows from 0, but it still doesn't work, so I'm concluding that it's most probably a bug in Windows 11 or in the App.

But Thank You anyway for your help <3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Grégory Buffard,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared by @AkinGn and if it still doesn't work, you can also refer to this article. Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Evening sir!

Thank you for your suggestion, unfortunately it didn't worked :(. Also I've completly erased my PC an reinstalled Windows from 0, but it still doesn't work, so I'm concluding that it's most probably a bug in Windows 11 or in the App.

But Thank You anyway for your help <3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit: By this edit I'm closing this thread, as the solution to this apparently unsolvable problem (after a windows reinstallation from 0 and other solutions I found on the internet - there are many of these problems) is just simply not using Adobe XD and switch to Figma - because there isn't any other solution, I have to switch software, very cool...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines