Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error in Adobe XD Fix Position while crolling

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was creating UI for a platform, while creating I was usign fix postion for the CTA. but it was not woring I have submited link for the error. Please let me know hot to fix the error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is your fixed position object is below the screen's viewport height (the blue dotted line), so it will stay there, and will never come up in view to become visible. If you want a fixed object to be visible, it has to be above it.

SpasK_0-1632816359233.png

What you actually want is the tabs to be scrollable, and to become fixed after they are scrolled into view by the user. Unfortunately, Xd doesn't offer a solution for that natively. I've been using a workaround for this to replicate it, which is a bit hacky, but it works for cases like yours. Here's a video I made on how to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the Information. it is working very well on Desktop preview but when I shared the link on the Mobile, it is not working, even the Fix position object get disappear on mobile.

2021-09-30.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It might be because your prototype is taller than the available space on the phone you are viewing it on, so it cuts the bottom part of the prototype. You should view it on a smaller zoom percentage, not full screen, or just make the viewport size shorter, so it fits on the smaller phones.

Keep in mind on the phone browser, you have an address bar and other stuff, which reduces the available space even more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines