• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while sharing the document "We can't upload your document to Creative cloud right now" (XD 41)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message when I try to share the document for co-editing. I tried reinstalling XD to current/latest version, previous version, restarted machine. Nothing worked. Using XD (41.0.12) on Window 10. 

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience. We would request you to please update XD to 42 version and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue. We will try our best to help.

We are waiting for your confirmation. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, 

Could you let us know when the next future release is scheduled to happen?

My team/customers/and global SI's that we work with need to have an update on this next release. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Stephen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience. We would request you to please update XD to 42 version if you haven't done yet and let us know if you still experience this issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience. We would request you all to please update XD to 42 version if you haven't done yet and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We really appreciate your patience. We request you all to please update XD to 42 version if you haven't done yet and let us know if your issue is resolved.

Please let us know if you're still experiencing the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We really appreciate your patience. We request you all to please update XD to 42 version if you haven't done yet and let us know if your issue is resolved.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience. We would request you to please update XD to 42 version and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue.

We will try our best to help. We are waiting for your confirmation. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Issue was resolved for me with the latest update and I'm able to send invites again (Version 42.0.22.11). Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello There,

I am currently V47 and it is not working. I am now trying to downgrade it to V45 to see if it work 😕 I have did all the above in order to solve the issue but it did not. Any info ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience. We would request you to please update XD to 42 version and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue. We will try our best to help. We are waiting for your confirmation. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience. We would request you to please update XD to 42 version if you haven't done yet and let us know if your issue is resolved. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines