Thanks to Entire Team for Released Inner shadow and Drop shadow feature but How many Years or days or months we (Designers) can work with Basic Version of XD? Many Features need to improve & Release ASAP
1. Import Videos & Animated GIFs to show in interactive preview 2. Dark Mode still not available other all other design tools are having it 3. Multipule Tabs like Photoshop & Illustrator 4. Slice Tool for provide assets to developers in proper Alignment like Figma & Sketch 5. Adobe XD Preferences like Photoshop & Illustrator 6. Hide Artboards from Projects 7. Import or Open EPS Files in XD
8. Entire Project ( All artboard ) Fonts need to change in one time
Thanks for reaching out. We do have an option to import Videos and Lottie files in XD. For other requests, let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that by voting for the request raised on XD UserVoice page.
The feedback is appreciated, but as others have mentioned... https://adobexd.uservoice.com is the place to give feedback on feature requests. Below I'd like to respond to some of your suggestions.
1. Import Videos & Animated GIFs to show in interactive preview
You can import videos, but not animated GIFs yet. For now, you could convert an animated gif into a video and import it.
2. Dark Mode still not available other all other design tools are having it
Not all other design tools have a dark mode... for example Figma does not. On the User Voice website you'll see the status of requests like this as being in the backlog... which means they will get to it eventually. Every feature takes time to develop and priorities must be set as to which come first. While I too would like a dark mode, it doesn't actualy affect the designs I produce in XD. Other features that affect people's ability to design are probably being proritized.
7. Import or Open EPS Files in XD
EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) is an old dead format, that's slowly dying. Support for PostScript fonts as being removed from the operating systems and apps. I would not be surprised if at some point support for the EPS file format is eventually removed, so I doubt Adobe would ever add support for EPS because of this. It was an old print-oriented file format. EPS does not support (and never will) partial transparency. I highly suggest moving on to modern formats such as SVG or Adobe Illustrator (.ai) which have greater capabilities.
Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor