• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get ui kits webpage gives error 404 in XD 55.2 version

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clicking on the get ui kit from menu in aadobe xd, leads to adobe cc homepage, i have downloaded and used ui kits earlier but now it seems the ui kit webpage is not available anywhere

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Hi All,

I am delighted to inform you that the UI Kits help page issue has been resolved. The UI kits are available here: Access UI kits, plugins and app integrations

Please accept our sincere thanks for your patience as we tried to solve the issue. We sincerely appreciate your patience and assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct to highlight on top>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is the landing page on adobe.com. 

The iOS kit can be found at: https://developer.apple.com/design/resources/ 

The Material design kit is at: https://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/xd/ui-kits/xd-material-design-light-and-dark-themes.zip 

Since you are on a PC, you will need a tool to open the .dmg file that the iOS kit is saved as.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also trying to download the kits, but something does not seem right.  Using the menu in the program, I can get to the above linked page which gives the directions on how to get the UI kits from the program, but when I follow the directions all I get is back to the same page with the instructions, how do I actually download the kits?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jeffrey28004413oavi,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the delay in response. Yes, this is a known issue, and the team is aware of it. We have logged a bug, and the team is working on it.

Meanwhile, you may check this page: https://xd.adobe.com/ideas/process/ui-design/what-is-a-ui-kit/#:~:text=1-,.%20Apple%20Design,-The%20..., which might help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello community,

I have the same problem when I follow the File > Get UI Kits path on Windows, a browser page opens up on the Adobe instructions page again. **Can someone please let me know when this gets fixed.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines