• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics won't load when dragged from CC library to XD.

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the owner of our companies CC library and have this icon XD page where my team can download icons. For some reason the library assets aren't able to load into the XD page anymore. The new ones have this loading blurred look, after a minute the "refresh" icon appears. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling XD.

I have a Mac OS 12.0.1 and have been having this issue for the past couple months.

I can't remake the library because dozens of people are using it now and assets are linked in hundreds of documents.

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 12.51.27 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. Is this happening with a specific users or multiple users?
  3. Are you connected to a private network or work network? Have you tested this on a different network?

We're here to help just need more details.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I am using XD version 45.1.62.3 x 64, creative cloud 4.21.1.1
  2. It is happening with me, I am not sure about other users because I can't log in as them (I don't have their logins)
  3. I work remote and use all different internet networks, it doesn't work on any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need this bug fixed. Will the next version released have this update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, unfortunately, with the same XD version under Windows 10 (x64). This seems to happen only in Adobe XD, for I can drag the same files into Photoshop or InDesign without any issues. Our team would be glad if this could be fixed with the next update, as I do not want (and do not have the time) to rebuild all our libraries again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, exactly my delima. Most people point to the soultion being to remake the doc or remake the library. I don't have time to do the and remaking the library would break hundreds of documents.

@Rishabh_Tiwari when do you think this can be fixed, I'd really appreciate it in the next week. I am struggling to onboard clients (I use it as a resouce library where external people can download our assets to comly with internal branding)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I need a fix to this issue as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need this. I can't stress enough how dirupting this is. @Rishabh_Tiwari When do you think it will be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this is a bug. The work around I've used: right click > place linked

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tried doing that but it doesn't know the link to the library asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines