• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make this Car Animation?

Engaged ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to make a simple animation of a Car like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU8K37Rji74&t=10s in XD.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes, we can create such an animation by using the combination of multiple artboards and time trigger. Apart from that, you can also use Lottie Animations in Adobe XD now which can give similar effect. For more information on lottie files, please check this post. 

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded and being practing using Lottie, via the Bodymovin plug-in. 

Problems I have is that when I export an animation Json file from Adobe Animate, the animation doesn't appear to function in XD.

It exports brilliantly via Bodymovin in After Effects and animations using 'Solid Shapes' directly from After Effects work perfectly when imported in to XD via a Json file. But if I use Adobe Illustrator assests from my Libararies in my animations, XD won't recognise the Json file. With the message "Lottie JSON file is incompatible. XD doesn't support some Lottie files". Is there a way this can be corrected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would greatly apprecitate it of you could answer my follow up question from a couple of weeks ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it is possible to create a simple animation of a car like the one in the YouTube video you provided using Adobe XD. Once i create for driver.pk. Adobe XD is a design and prototyping tool that allows you to create interactive and animated prototypes. You can create basic animations in XD by using its built-in features like Auto-Animate, timed transitions, and component states.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines