• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible for a team to work on same prototype without going through the cloud service?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My organisation currently uses Axure RP for UX design. It's a great tool for prototyping but the UX designers feel it lacks in other respects, like managing a design system.

What the team would really like to use is Figma, which lets several people work on the same page concurrently. But Figma is as a cloud service only and thus not an option in my organisation; it has to be on-prem.

What the enterprise version of Axure RP does well though, is letting you set up an on-prem server to share the prototypes inside your network. Sure, you need to exclusively check in and out the pages you need to change. But you are able to easily share them, make sure there aren't any conflicts and manage a version history.

Is this in any way possible to accomplish with Adobe XD, without the cloud service?

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Unfortunately no. The sharing service has to use Adobe's servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've seen the discussion below. But the participants seem to be quite unhappy with the sharing feature.

Sharing Prototype in a closed network 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately no. The sharing service has to use Adobe's servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was afraid so. Thanks for an honest answer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines