Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local Hosting for security

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to be able to use a local hosting feature to share work in a high security environment.

My enterprise doesn't allow us to use the cloud. Is it possible to share files on a local server ?

If it is not possible, maybe we could make a Design system on the cloud and use it with offline files ?

Thanks for your help.

Olivier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. If you have an enterprise license, please contact us directly using this link https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html 

We'll try our best to help you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Thanks for your answer.

I don't have an enterprise license yet but if your solution fit my need I will gladly buy one.

I can't find my answer online. Can we discuss about it on the phone so I can buy licenses for my team ?

Regards,

Olivier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does Adobe offer enterprise users a way of cloud hosting files on their own servers? I've not heard of this before, but I'd love to know if that's an option for helping people here as well as when I am training companies.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines