Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing font tool problem

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several issues with the Missing font tool : 

A) when several fonts are missing, clicking one and then another will make a group selection with no apparent way to unselect other than re-opening the file

B) when choosing to replace a font, it seems the font updates when selecting a font family (without clicking on OK - which appears as a blank button by the way) causing an inconsistent font replacement when selecting a font style and then clicking on OK (some text may remain "regular" when I selected "bold" for example while some others do update correctly).

(on macOS 12.3 and with Adobe XD v54.1.12.1)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @joffreyv42159123,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing a missing font issue in XD. We would love to investigate the issue. A few details will help u understand the issue.

• Is it possible for you to record a video of the behavior and share it with us so that we can try replicating the same at our end?
  • Does that happen randomly with all files or with a specific file?
  • Does that happen with a specific font?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA

I've recorded two clips to illustrate :

- one showing the selection issue (as well as missing label on "OK" button)

- one showing the issue when replacing fonts, you'll see only the "regular" one is working as intended as the texts update when selecting the font family but won't apply again when choosing a different font style and clicking OK.

The visual bugs appear consistently on every files (wether they're saved locally or on the cloud). As for the replacing issue  I've only tried it with Helvetica Neue LT Std to Helvetica Neue, can do further testing if necessary!

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines