• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem: Sorry your account is not valid on this device. Please try again with a school ID

Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am facing this issue by trying to open the free version of Adobe XD. I used to had a subscription  of paid-version for a several months. It has expired and after that I made a new account so I could  try the free version.

But this error is coming by opening the programm.

Could you please help me with this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

please connect to Creative Cloud team directly from your account and ask them to check your accounts.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Hi, @Deleted User -

Definitely check to see if you're signed into your old account using the Creative Cloud Desktop app. I'd suggest that you close all Creative Cloud applications and sign out of the Creative Cloud Desktop app, then sign in using your new ID. You should be able to then launch XD and confirm that you're signed in with your new account using the Help menu. Hope that helps!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ares Hovhannesyan, Thank you for your respond!

Actually I am no longerpart of the course or a student of some design classes, I would like to practice by myself at home. Therefore I  have created a completely new account and downloaded Creative Cloud  on my PC to use the free Version of Adove XD. But this masseg came and I am not able to open it.

Is there any opportunity for me to use Adobe XD (basic free trail) as an independet user?

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please connect to Creative Cloud team directly from your account and ask them to check your accounts.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, @Deleted User -

Definitely check to see if you're signed into your old account using the Creative Cloud Desktop app. I'd suggest that you close all Creative Cloud applications and sign out of the Creative Cloud Desktop app, then sign in using your new ID. You should be able to then launch XD and confirm that you're signed in with your new account using the Help menu. Hope that helps!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines