• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype share links are loading too slow in XD - missing things in Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have problem with time of loading screens on share link, you provided. All screens are loading very, very slow and I dont have heavy stuff in my project. I can send link in private message. 

With teammates we are wondering about changing prototype software, becouse of lot of missing major features ... like:
1. Export/Import Saved Assets (Colors, Character Styles, Symbols) - to file
2. Carousel / Side-scroll / Horizontal Scroll 

3. Import Videos & Animated GIFs to show in interactive preview 

4. Adjust the spacing before or after a paragraph in #AdobeXD just like you can in InDesign and Photosh... 

5. Issue with grid setup. I cant setup here 14px margin (both sides) for example

6. Alpha masking

7. Comment section - unable to scroll to comment (in viewport prototype - like invision), when you click in comment section, unable to make comment type (for client, devs, designer)

8. Sharing multiple prototypes from a single XD file ?

9. Managing share link. Becouse If You want create new version of your file for exmaple new review version; You cant!!! becouse share link is connected with FILE!!! Seriously dev guys ?

This is major and critical stuff that other developers has as standard, and we are tired of using unfinished tool.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

I have found out what makes freeze at scrolling.
When you open link,You have to change zoom to 100%. If you dont change then viewport starts freezing at scrolling.

FraNz3_0-1590074235526.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the trouble. We can definitely test this for you, apart from sharing the file through DM, could you also confirm a few more details like:

1. The version of Adobe XD and the Operating System.
  2. Which browser you are using to view the prototype?
  3. Is this happening with a specific prototype or multiple prototypes?

Regarding the missing features request, I understand these are among the most asked feature in Adobe XD, this has already been highlighted to the Engineering team however I don't have a time frame by when it will be available. Having said that, I will share this feedback with the Team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent you private message. I cant send link to prototype here (NDA)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the link. I agree it started out good, however, after a few clicks, it was loading slowly. Could you please confirm the file size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

24MB, and this is mobile breakpoint of checkout, so I dont have heavy graphic stuff there. In private message I have sent You other simple one page with "scrolling issue" sometimes viewport at scrolling "freeze".

Edit: These projects are not saved in adobe cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found out what makes freeze at scrolling.
When you open link,You have to change zoom to 100%. If you dont change then viewport starts freezing at scrolling.

FraNz3_0-1590074235526.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the solution here, it will surely help others. Feel free to reach out to us, in case if you have any other questions or issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, this is not solution. Screens are loading still very slow, but I have solution what makes them freeze at scroll. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, your advice is still valid!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines