Hello, I have problem with time of loading screens on share link, you provided. All screens are loading very, very slow and I dont have heavy stuff in my project. I can send link in private message.
With teammates we are wondering about changing prototype software, becouse of lot of missing major features ... like:
1. Export/Import Saved Assets (Colors, Character Styles, Symbols) - to file
2. Carousel / Side-scroll / Horizontal Scroll
5. Issue with grid setup. I cant setup here 14px margin (both sides) for example
7. Comment section - unable to scroll to comment (in viewport prototype - like invision), when you click in comment section, unable to make comment type (for client, devs, designer)
9. Managing share link. Becouse If You want create new version of your file for exmaple new review version; You cant!!! becouse share link is connected with FILE!!! Seriously dev guys ?
This is major and critical stuff that other developers has as standard, and we are tired of using unfinished tool.
Copy link to clipboard
We're so sorry for the trouble. We can definitely test this for you, apart from sharing the file through DM, could you also confirm a few more details like:
Regarding the missing features request, I understand these are among the most asked feature in Adobe XD, this has already been highlighted to the Engineering team however I don't have a time frame by when it will be available. Having said that, I will share this feedback with the Team.
I have sent you private message. I cant send link to prototype here (NDA)
Thanks for sharing the link. I agree it started out good, however, after a few clicks, it was loading slowly. Could you please confirm the file size?
24MB, and this is mobile breakpoint of checkout, so I dont have heavy graphic stuff there. In private message I have sent You other simple one page with "scrolling issue" sometimes viewport at scrolling "freeze".
Edit: These projects are not saved in adobe cloud.
I have found out what makes freeze at scrolling.
When you open link,You have to change zoom to 100%. If you dont change then viewport starts freezing at scrolling.
Thanks for sharing the solution here, it will surely help others. Feel free to reach out to us, in case if you have any other questions or issues.
Nope, this is not solution. Screens are loading still very slow, but I have solution what makes them freeze at scroll.
Thank you, your advice is still valid!