• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype visualization at 100% zoom bug

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a white (#ffffff) rectangle or path inside Adobe XD, give it a shadow and prototype it, it causes the white background to glitch out and become pixelated. How do I go about fixing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed this same bug a long time ago. It randomly shows on some of my designs but only when you view a prototype link at 100%. For some time, I just ask people to set it to something else, like 99%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as monterxz mentioned, that issue's been here for awhile. I've seen it reported a number of times before. Not sure if a cause has been identified yet, as it's rather rare (I've never had it happen to me for the 3 years I've been using Xd).

It probably has something to do with the rendering within the browser, as some users had the problem on some browsers and not on others, and it was also inconsistent accross different computers opening with the same browser. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found an example in my prototype links. I usually get this pixelation on the artboard itself and only when it's white. Also, only when zoom is set to 100%

monterxz_1-1610225365162.png

And here is the same prototype, but set to 99% (anything except 100% shows correct color)

monterxz_2-1610225423368.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it would be more helpful to share the XD file with us to take a look. Also, let us know the machine details like OS version, graphic card, browser version etc.

Thanks,

Muthukumar. S

Adobe XD team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

I am sorry to hear you're experiencing the issue. I would request you to please share the information asked here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bug-prototype-visualization-at-100-zoom/m-p/11785220#M44316 with me so that I can investigate it and escalate it further.

I will try my best to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines