• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrollbar stays "wide" - prototype preview on windows 11 (native install/intel/nvidia)

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The scrollbar in prototype preview is "locked" to its wider form and does not turn "slim" (as it did before and as it does on the other PC in the office)

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Milo22349308mrzc,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. We would like to know if the other PC in the office is also windows 11. Could you please also share the URL with us so that we can check at our end?

We will try our best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

The PC showing this bug runs Win 11 Pro v. 21H2, build 22000.376, native install.

The other PC runs Win11 Home v. 21H2, build 22000.376, upgraded form Win10

XD and Creative Cloud are up-to-date on both PCs.

The bug occurs on any XD document... what do you mean with "share the URL"?

Which URL should I share?

Please, let me know if you need more informations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Milo22349308mrzc for sharing the requested information. Regarding the URL, I wanted to confirm about the view in published prototype, as how the scrollbar behaves on web. It will be helpful if you can share the XD file as well so that we can check at our end. 

Please upload the XD file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

as said before the bug occurs on ANY document, even on new, totally empty and unmodified documents.

The scrollbar in prototype preview immediately switches to its "wide state".

Please find the brand-new-document.xd linked here, hoping this will help with your investigation 🙂

Kind regards

Milo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the file. I tried recording a video of the preview of the file on my machine.

I have added an another artboard of different size to compare the workflow. Is it behaving the same at your end?

I will try my best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't see much from your video but it looks like the scrollbars locks to its wide state, but perhaps you hovered it?

If you wait for some seconds will the scrollbar turn back to its thin state?

I tested the same document on the other PC and, just like any other document teste before, it doesn't show any problems. The scrollbars behave as expected, expanding to wide stat only on hover and getting back to the thin state after a moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the confirmation. Could you please share a video for better understanding so that I can escalate it to our product team for further investigation?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines