Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many solid shapes appear this way when viewing on web. Here are some examples:

XD-solid-fill.pngXD-solid-fill2.pngXD-solid-fill3.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us more detail, Can you share your project link to test? Does it happens with any simple project where you have one solid shape?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link. I'm using the latest version of XD (39.0.12). The elements I'm experiencing issues with are basic rectangles with solid fill. I just checked links for a few others and there are no issues with those (smaller) projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Here is screenshot> I check in Microsoft Edge and Opera. Its fine for me. The same for Exit button. Get Started also works. Something wrong may be with your PC cash. Can you clear your temp file as well browsers cash and try again.?

Opera Snapshot_2021-04-23_215533_xd.adobe.com.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I primarily use Firefox which I didn't mention. I'll try clearing the cache as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is an old problem and the easiest workaround is to set zoom level to 99% in prototype link view like I've shown here Re: Prototype visualization at 100% zoom bug - Adobe Support Community - 11738115

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines