• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD crashes (White screen) on launch on Windows 10 machine

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2019 Sep 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, please try to update XD to the latest version using this link: - Update apps to the latest release of Adobe Creative Cloud.​ In case that doesn't work, please try solutions mentioned below-

If you still face the issue, please generate logs, Crash dumps and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with HARSHIKA_VERMA.

We will try our best to escalate the issue.

Thanks

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

I've been told that this is an ongoing issue which has been addressed and that is known with Adobe XD on MS Windows 10.

Even though most of the troubleshooting tips are inclined to instruct the users to perform an update of XD to its latest version and/or a simple restart of their system to fix it, I am more inclined to suuport the other users who have exhausted all other tips available in the forums.

If we look the Adobe XD Release Notes, system requirements https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD.We would like to know a few more details  like-

1. The version of XD.
  2. The version of Win OS build which you are using(Type run in search tab present taskbar and type winver inside run: share the screenshot of it).
  3. The version of creative cloud.
  4. The version of Graphic driver(type dxdiag on Windows search and select the Display tab)
  5. Are you getting any blank screen while opening XD.
  6. Is it possible to share

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 495 Replies 495
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD was working fine, but after the update, he just closes when i try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble launching XD. We would request you to please share the screenshot of your about XD info page. In the meantime, could you please try the solution suggested in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/troubleshooting-adobe-xd-crashes-white-screen-on-launch-on-w... If that doesn't help, please share the asked information.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Harshika.

I try all the steps in this link.

https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/xd/kb/adobeXD-launches-into-white-screen-on-windows.html.

but those solutions don't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Por favor, me ajudem

o programa abre, fica em tela branca por 4-5 segundos e depois fecha sozinho sem gerar nenhum erro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. If you've tried all the steps. Could you please share the faulty module as mentioned in solution no 4 of the same help article? If you're unable to find it, I would suggest getting in touch with our support team directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html so that your issue can be addressed real time.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Não consegui entrar em contato com o suporte direto.

O processo de registrar o arquivo .dll não funcionou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

always force close app when i try to open adobe xd, white screen after that gone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble opening Adobe XD. We would request you to please try the solution suggested in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/troubleshooting-adobe-xd-crashes-white-screen-on-launch-on-w... 

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O problema continua 

Por favor, preciso de uma solucao.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing issue on the XD 30.1 version? If so, please share your Adobe ID, phone number and location with me over a private message so that you we can escalate the issue to the team.

Note: Please share the url of the post for reference over a PM.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Por favor, entre em contato comigo para resolucao do problema

<Personal Info Removed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just updated xd yesterday and now its not opening . a white screen appears and than nothing happens 

earlier it was running fine my windows is win 10 version 1909

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Saurav,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Can you try the solutions in https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/troubleshooting-adobe-xd-crashes-white-screen-on-launch-on-w... and let us know if they helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Allready tried all that. Nothing help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After last XD update the software crashes all the time for no appearant reason. I've had countless crashes and they also occur when the software isn't being used but minimised.

W10 Pro. Version 1909. OS Build 18363.900

XD 30.1.12.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PerryBrus,

We are sorry to hear you are facing crash issues with XD. Would you mind trying the steps suggested in this post and see if that helps?

If that doesn't help, please get in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html so that you can get the immediate assistance on the issue.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem, and I have done everything that you recommended, plus help. I am very frustrated 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does reinstalling Windows then reinstall XD solve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may also want to consider to test first with a new user profile account. If it works in the new account then you don't have to go through the hassle of backing up data, and reinstalling drivers, manually re-applying updates, etc.

Is not a bad idea though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time I open xd white screen appear for15 sec ten disappear 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have that problem, can someone tell us what to do I have several proyects that I'm working on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please watch attached video to see the issue.

I have recently installed Adobe Xd on my windows 10. But when i open it, it shows up with its window but then suddenly closes.

It is not opening!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it not works after restart use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But why i clean those?

then i would have to re download and install them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines