• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install XD starer plan

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to install Adobe XD starter plan onto my computer, but upon clicking on the link I received this messageScreenshot 2022-08-30 at 15.49.14.png

Is there any reason why I can't access the starter plan? I had always been able to install it no problem on my other computers, but now due to this message I can no longer access my design files on my new computer. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kenneth25877803medp, as I see in this conversation: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/unable-to-install-adobe-xd/td-p/11109755 you might want to try suggestion here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and as I suggested to another user you might meanwhile try starting a full version trial and hopefully to be able to use the free version at the end of the trial. Let's see if any other experts is going to suggest something else. Happy creating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will it automatically start charging money after the free trial ends?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm I don't want to misinform you but I don't think so, at the end of the trial, the apps don't have a free plan usually offers you some plans to buy, but XD has a free plan, so I don't think it's going to charge you automatically before asking and you choosing a paid plan. I'd suggest creating a test account with another mail, that way you'd know for sure, maybe meanwhile some other expert suggests something else, happy creating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tried to start the free trial, it asked for my card information, so I am pretty sure that it will start charging me once the trial period ends. So is there any reason why I can't access the Starter Plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I suggest you to try the solution offered here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/how-can-i-start-using-adobe-xd-s-starter-plan/td... and I'm pasting it:
"

Adobe has acknowledged an issue with the recent update of XD, and hopefully they will address it.

But importantly, the Starter version of XD has not gone away, and there is a straightforward workaround to access it (even in the recent release)...

Here it is:

Instead of launching XD from the Creative Cloud Desktop app, try starting it from elsewhere â€“ namely, from the Windows Start menu or from the macOS Dock/Launchpad.

Then choose the "Exit XD" button, but XD Starter should still run – even without a trial or paid plan."
Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As my title suggested I can't install XD onto my computer. I don't have XD installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to contact Adobe support directly? This is getting nowhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can go over the download and install checkpoints and contact support via this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install.html Hope this helps! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The contact us button does not work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh I'm really confused, let's see what we can do. If you're not able to open "Virtual Assistant" chat popup by clicking the "Contact Us" button that's in the dropdown menu that can be opened by clicking "Help & Support" navigation item in the top header, I'm pasting you the phone number that's the only option left at that very popup under the "more contact options", since you're already on the community forums: 

Call us
800-833-6687
Monday–Friday, 24 hours a day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this. Go to your Adobe ID account. Check active sessions. If you have more that 2 - cancel them. May be you have using CC on more than 2 machines,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this does not work for me. After deactivating one of my devices it still gives me the same error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines