• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open cloud files from XD app in XD 41 version.

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the release yesterday (41) I can no longer access Cloud Files through the XD interface.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  2. Are you getting any errors? If yes, please share a screenshot of the error.
  3. Please close CoreSync and all Adobe-related processes from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor and reboot the computer. Once rebooted, please check if you are able to access the files.

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue... It's happening with everything. I cannot open any cloud document at all, it's just a blank screen with the loading icon. 

Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 20.38.14.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. It’s not a file specific issue; the interface it’s showing me the files inside of these menus
2. I am able to open files from Recent under File
3. I am not getting any errors - just spinning loader
4. I have restarted 2x - should I still try the CoreSync stuff you recommended?

I've included my machine build as well for troubleshooting.

THanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm curious if there's been any progress on this issue? It's causing a massive disruption in my workflow which has (over the last couple years) become dependent on the Adobe Cloud. Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything seems to be working just fine. I'll keep you updated if anything
changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not fine, this isn't working for me still.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the frustration. We would like to know if you're still experiencing the issue, if yes, could you please check if you're able to access the cloud documents from here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents 

If yes, then please try signing out of the Creative Cloud Desktop app and XD, restart the machine and then sign back in.

Let us know if that helps. We're here to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed out of XD and Creative Cloud - restarted, logged back in and had the same issues. 

-

Then, I uninstalled XD and logged out of CC - restarted, logged back in and i can now see the cloud files; however, I still can not get to Cloud Files once I'm in the app working... which means that i can't have more than one file open at a time b/c the only way i can get to the files is to go to the "boot" screen.

Thank you for helping - I really hope we can get this sorted out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having the same issues - is there any way this can be escalated to help me resolve this issue?  I've been an XD advocate since way before the official launch - used since early beta and LOVE this app - but right now it's just not working right.  Please help or point me in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. I would suggest you please connect us with us directly using our Contact us page and use the bottom right side chat icon to start a chat with our support team who might help you with your issue getting resolved with a remote session.

Let us know if you need further assistance from us. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar experience for me today. Quitting all apps and restarting my computer seemed to fix it but my XD shared protoype link was no longer working and had to be recreated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines