Unable to open xdc file converted from XD file on cloud file transfer

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At my job, we were cleaning up accounts and the account I was working on was removed from admin and mine was added. The issue is my boss sent me a back up of my files but all the cloud files have converted to xdc files and cannot be opened by XD. I tried to convert them on acrobat but they also can't be opened there. Does anyone have any advice? I really need to access my files as some very important work is on the cloud. 

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022
Hi Pradeep Kumar22616827m5hw, We are sorry for the trouble. We would like to know if you have tried removing the "c" from the ".xdc" file and see if it's converted to XD documents as suggested by one of our customer on this post. We'll try our best to help. Thanks, Harshika

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the XD forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had a team memeber leave and I need to take ownership of their files. I stuggled with the file issue you mention, but removing the "c" from the ".xdc" extention converted the files correctly to XD documents. Hope that helps!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same issue I am also facing,

Adobe please help me.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pradeep Kumar22616827m5hw,

We are sorry for the trouble. We would like to know if you have tried removing the "c" from the ".xdc" file and see if it's converted to XD documents as suggested by one of our customer on this post.

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot @HARSHIKA_VERMA 

It worked.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear you're back on track. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there any solution for Your Library.cclibc file? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had this same issue right now. It is incredible that I have to delete the 'c' from all of the files to make it work.
What is the point of transfer then? Is there a better answer yet?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I did a better thing. I persevered and I managed to upload files to the cloud app in my computer rather than trying to open them first. If you have a downloaded archive make sure you do not mix file types when you upload you may get error. But .xdc files do upload to files>your files section ion cloud nicely. Once done, you can easily open them from XD file browser. No need for editing names.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines