Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see browse plugin option in XD 47 on macOS Big sur

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

All options to install or browse plugins are no longer visible on the adobe XD interface, see inserted images. I've tried the following with no joy :

1 Signed out of Adobe cloud and uninstalled Adobe XD 
2 Restarted my machine
3 Logged back in to Creative cloud 
4 Reinstalled Adobe XD  

I'm running is the latest version of Adobe XD version 47.0.22.9 / Cloud sync 4.21.1.1 on a MacOS Big Sur version 11.6

Anyone got any ideas ?

Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 15.45.09.pngScreenshot 2022-01-11 at 15.45.17.png

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 21992943hhs9,

We are sorry to hear you're unable to see the browse plugin option in XD also in the screenshot I am not able to see any "+" icon in the plugin panel to add plugin.

Could you please open Creative Cloud Desktop app and go to plugins panel and select product as XD and then try to search for the plugin and install it?

HARSHIKA_VERMA_0-1641927616016.png

Let me know if you're able to install plugin from here and able to see in XD.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

I've tried your suggestion. However my options under the plugin panel are very limited compared to your screenshot, see below. On the left side menu I only have the "Manage plugins" option listed.

Screenshot 2022-01-12 at 09.45.38.png

Many thanks

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking and sharing the screenshot. Could you please try uninstalling and reinstalling Creative Cloud desktop app using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html? and then log backin and then launch XD from Creative Cloud desktop app.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

Uninstalled and reinstalled Creative Cloud to no effect, unfortunately still have the same problem.  Had to uninstall other Adobe software (Xd, photshop, illustrator ...) in order to carry out the removal, then once Creative Cloud was reinstalled ran the installers for the other applications to reinstall.

Any other ideas ?

Many thanks 

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the suggestion, 21992943hhs9. We would request you to please generate logs and upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Here the uploaded filename of the log generated :

AdobeLogs_20220114_094534_950-mac-GS.zxp

Thanks

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the logs. I have logged a bug for your issue so that our team can further investigate on it. You may also check if the "file syncing" is up to date at your end. 

I am assuming that your Creative Cloud Cloud sync is not getting synced properly. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you guys confirm whether you recieved the uploaded logs ?

Many thanks

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

Yes, we've logged the bug for your issue and the team is still investigating on it. We will let you know if we hear any updates from them.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue (See attached images). I've also tried and checked all the above recommendations without any success. 

Not sure if this is the best way to report this issue, but thought it could help.

XD Version: 51.0.12.6 arm64, Creative Cloud Sync 5.10.3.1

I am using a MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021) M1 Max. MacOS Monterey v12.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. No plugin option is available. I am using MacBook pro-16, M2 chip.

Aaron32137540oilc_0-1698160790829.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I open Marketplace in AdobeCC, this is what I saw:

Aaron32137540oilc_0-1698160924828.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines