• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see the spec info fro above the fold in Scroll group specs in XD

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone having issues using the spec tab and trying to pull info from the scroll groups? Seems you can only pull spec info from above the fold. Anything else in the scroll group doesn't work properly. This was never an issue before. I attached a screen grab below (can't grab the image, can't grab the carets, the blue grid lines that are showing are from the image above the fold.Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 11.10.32 AM.png

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Thanks, @Spas K. & @ryanb68870300, for sharing the video and the file. I have logged a bug for this issue so that our engineering team can investigate at their end.

I will get back to you as soon as I hear any updates from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, will it be possible for you to upload the file somewhere and share the link here? You can also send it via PM. It's a bit hard to understand what's happening, the layer arrangement and so on. You can also copy that artboard into a new file and send that if you want, rather than your whole project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ryanb68870300,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue? Please check if you've marked everything that you want for export. Also, as our expert rightly said, share the file, which will help us better understand the issue.

Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I checked out the file and it indeed seems to be a bug.

@HARSHIKA_VERMA Inside a scroll group, any elements that are not visible and have to be scrolled to cannot be selected while in specs view.

I've attached a video of the issue - I should be able to click on Element 2 and see its dimensions, but I can't. Here's the prototype and the .xd file.

@ryanb68870300 This is indeed a bug, but why does it have to be a scroll group and not just fix the header?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Spas K. Thanks for looking it over appreciate it. It doesn't have to be a scroll group; I just sent a sample mock to recreate the issue since I couldn't share the current project I'm working on. I will use a fixed header going forward. Thanks for the suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, @Spas K. & @ryanb68870300, for sharing the video and the file. I have logged a bug for this issue so that our engineering team can investigate at their end.

I will get back to you as soon as I hear any updates from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @ryanb68870300,

Thank you for your patience. Could you please try zooming out and checking the specs for the elements below the fold?

Let us know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines