• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update the library, it stuck on loading.

Contributor ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems it's something we have to live with. Even I don't mind seeing this blue button saying I've to "Update" the library. The problem is that after more than 4 documents attached to this library, it multiplies the issues, missing lkinks, long syncing times, slowing and freezing XD... etc, etc, etc.

Worst of all... I end up creating new files from zero, trying to alleviate the update problem. First day OK, but when I start to add complexity in components, everything goes out of control (and ending with dozens of files with similar naming, because of the urgency to solve problems)

Thanks god, I've started to learn Figma... at least they take users seriously.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And please... don't tell me that ridiculous workarrounds of uninstall or deleting CC libraries from my disk and reset whatever thing. I'm a designer, not a developer.

(even don't say "we apologize... we are so sorryy... blah, blah" we pay for working solutions, not excuses)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Edu Couchez,

We apologize for the delay in response. We understand how frustrating it could be. Are you still experiencing the issue? Please connect with us directly using our contact us page so that we can help you immediately.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines